This is Home- Simbar

Helllllllooooooooooo. This is my very first one shot/ fanfic I've ever written completely. (I've been writing for a while for other fandoms, but I've never actually finished or published any of them). I really hope you like it as I worked really hard on it. Please let me know what you think. Part two will be coming very soon. Suggestions are welcome as well. Enjoy!!

-

I stood under the thresh hold carrying the very last box in containing the belongings for my nightstand. I looked around the perimeter of the new little apartment me and my boyfriend of 3 years get to call our own. All of the big pieces of furniture and appliances are in place. Boxes are cluttering the kitchen island and dinning table and the couch is covered with the towels and blankets and pillows neatly folded and waiting to be put away.

I place the box on top of another one on the table and walk towards the balcony. It's not too large, but has just enough room for a nice outdoor table set. Nothing compares to the view however. It's amazing how we managed to get such a good deal on this place with this priceless view. You can see the beautiful city of Buenos Aires and stretches far out on the left side, and on the right peaks out a small stretch of the ocean. It's completely breathtaking, I may never get used to it.

I hear my boyfriend call out my name from inside. He sees me on the balcony and drops his keys on the table and joins me. He leans over the railing with me and slings one of his arms over mine then gives me a small side hug and proceeds to kiss the top of my head. He looks up at me to say, "I think that's all. It's official." I give him a wide grin. "I can't believe it. I'm so excited. Waking up next to you every morning is going to be the best." I turn facing towards him, "I love you." I proceed to grab his face with both of my hands and kiss him. Gentle and slow.

I feel him smile against me and pull me closer by the hips. He pulls away after a few seconds and stares at me in admiration. He gently moves a piece of hair out of my eyes. "Why don't we go out to dinner tonight to celebrate? Somewhere nice." Simón suggests. The suggestion makes me giddy inside. I sling my arms around his neck and peck him quickly. "Sounds great." We let go of each other and go back inside.

-

We unpacked the entire afternoon. Everything isn't completely in place yet, but almost. All of our clothes were in the closets and drawers, the pots, pans, plates, cups and such were all neatly tucked away, and our bed is set up. Because we needed someway to sleep obviously. The only things we need left are to add our decor. Photographs, vases, and such.

After a few hours I decided to start getting ready by early evening. Simón didn't tell me where exactly we were going, but that it was nice. I looked in my closet to determine how dressy I should go. I end up going with a light blue deep v neck cocktail dress. Complete with ruffles and resembling the style of a modern Cinderella. I complete it with matching princess like accessories. Without the crown of course.

I do my hair and makeup pretty quickly which is quite surprising to me. I usually take forever. I guess I just don't want to take too long because this I really important.

I'm practically ready, so I just sit on our bed waiting for Simón. A few minutes later he comes out of the bathroom wearing black slacks, a white button up shirt the first few buttons opened and wet hair. I lose my breath for a second there.

God he looks hot as hell. He's rolling up the cuffs on his shirt and adjusting his watchband and peers over at me. He melts into pure adoration. I stand up and walk over to him, adjusting his hair a bit so it doesn't look as wet and messy. I breathe out, "you look really good tonight. Like freaking hot." He chuckles at my comment a bit and kisses my nose. "And you look like a fairy tale princess little miss Ámbar. You're so beautiful." He presses his soft lips against my cheek and then behind my ear. I feel a blush creeping up my cheeks like a wild fire and shiver at the touch of his lips against my skin.

We lean our foreheads against each other. "Shall we go?" My boyfriend says while sticking out his hand for my to grab. I eagerly take it. "We shall." I smile back at him, and we head out of our apartment.

-

Simón takes me to my favorite restaurant. A very exclusive French cuisine. It seems moderately busy, which is normal as it is a Saturday night. However, Simón manages to get us seated extremely fast. The waitress brings us to our table within five minutes of arriving. My boyfriend pulls out my chair for me like the gentleman he is and kisses my hand. How'd I get so lucky with him?

The waitress hands us our menus. When she asks for our drinks, Simón immediately orders us both Kirs, a mixture of champagne, white wine, and crime. She instantly comes back with our beautifully decorated glasses of Kir. We then order the first thing we see on the menu, as its all delicious anyways.

Once the waitress leaves, Simón grabs my hand from across the table rubbing his thumb in little circles on my hand. "I love you, Ámbar. More than you'll ever know. Deciding to live with you is the best decision I've ever made and I can't wait for the rest of our days together." He raises his glass slightly in the air, motioning for me to do the same. I'm fighting back the tear so I don't ruin my makeup. I lift my glass in return. "Moving in with you is the biggest step I've ever taken in life. I was so scared at first of the idea. But with you, you make everything okay. I don't have that fear anymore. I get to have you by my side, and there's no better gift to receive every day than that. I love you." We clink our glasses together and take a small sip. I've never been so in love with someone until Simón. I never want this to end.

-

We arrive to our brand new home close to midnight. Just a bit tipsy from the Kirs, but nothing major at all.

Simón had to carry me from the car to our apartment because my feet were swollen from my heels, even though we didn't do much walking or dancing. They just really hurt. He lets me down when we get to our bedroom so we can get ready for bed. Although I'm very tempted to just lay down on the bed and call it a day, my boyfriend makes me actually brush my teeth and change into PJs.

I change into my stripes tank and short short set he gave me for Christmas. We brush our teeth together at the sink and playful push each other out of the way so we could have mirror space. I wash off my make up and he takes his contacts off and washes his face.

We finally slip into bed and turn off the lights. However, we still face each other, hugging the blankets around us. He reaches for my cheek inches away and strokes it with his thumb. I blink slowly fighting every will to not fall asleep. He whispers to me, "Good night my love. I love you." He kisses my cheek and pulls me closer. My head against his heart, hearing the sound of its beats. "Goodnight Simón. Sleep tight."

We fall asleep in each others arms. I've never slept this well in my entire life.