you can't lose me even if you tried

Happy Last week of Soy Luna! Thank you so much to everyone who has ever read anything from me, I appreciate all of you so much. (No I'm not leaving but the show is lol). This will probably be my last fic to be posted before the show comes to a close. But don't fret because I will keep writing for a while. I just wanted to share my thanks and to all huddle in one big love circle full of tears that it's almost over lol.

Here is a prediction/AU of what the few moments after the cameras turn away from 03x60 lutteo would look like. Enjoy xx

-

All the party was being torn down now. Everyone taking down the tables and chairs and decorations of Luna's most amazing 18th birthday party that she wished never could end. She looked back one last time at the lawn, with the majority of decorations still up and gleaming, taking it all in before taking Matteo's hand in hers and walking away.

They walked into the garden, away from everybody to be alone for a few moments before anyone came looking for them. Luna, still tripping a bit from her long floor length dress kept having to gather the fabric in her hands to prevent herself from falling. But with the help of a curly-haired Italian right next to her, she felt his arm slip from behind her back and gather a handful of the smooth fabric in his hand, holding it in at her waist, looking into her eyes in adoration as they kept walking. 

He stops and leads her to the side of the mansion on a set of small steps right next to the garden, where they both sit next to one another, Luna resting her head on his shoulder. She breathes a deep sigh peacefully, still in bliss from the celebration before. "Life has been the craziest, hasn't it?" she asks without looking up at him. But she already knows the expression that he wears on his face. "More than you can even imagine," he says as he slips his arm around her shoulders while resting back on the other. 

Matteo sits and ponders about for a bit. They had just barely gotten together, so many things were happening/happened. Their reunion, their exes coming together, performing in a huge festival, it was all so much. However, there was this one thing. This one, small detail that even though was the most extraordinary and exciting thing to happen, a little tinge in his heart held him back. And he just knew he had to confront it. "And you're training deal, for the Olympics. How do you feel about it?" He could feel Luna let out a breathy sigh. With a heavy mix of excitement and anxiousness and electrifying nerves. She wasn't sure of what to make much of it either he could tell. 

Luna finally ended up deciding to take the deal of training to be in the Olympics. Although she fought long and hard to remain with her friends on a team. It just wasn't right. With everyone going off on their own ways, and the urging of her heart to take that leap, she decided it's what she wanted into furthering her skating career, was to go with Felipe into training. 

The thing about the training though is that she knows nothing. He had told her that she would be training with professional ex Olympians for about 18 months. But the location is still unknown. It could be anywhere in the world. She would be finding out where in three days, and then a week later she could either be staying in Buenos Aires or packing up her bags to someplace in the world for a year and a half, far far away from her boyfriend. 

"I mean, I'm completely thrilled about it. It is my dream after all. I'm just seriously nervous about where I'll end up for the next part of my life. And how far I'll be away from you...." she drifts off into a whisper, her heart stopping her. She only embraces him tighter around his torso to hold herself in. He kisses her temple while running his fingers through her hair. "Hey, you'll be fine. You are going to kick ass with these pros and win the Gold at the Olympics when you're time comes, I believe in you one hundred percent," she looks up at him with a slight toothless grin and presses a kiss on his jaw before resting her head back into the crook of his neck. "And if you end up moving, you'll never lose me I swear. I refuse to let it happen. We'll make it work and as long as we both put in the effort to it, you'll ever feel that empty, I'll make sure of it," he mumbles into her hair, with butterflies floating around her chest.

He had been thinking of another thing along with the training deal, that he wasn't one hundred percent sure could even be a possibility that stuck on the back of his mind. He wanted to see if he could confirm it with Mina before even mentioning it to Luna. But the truth is he loves her more than anything, and he would never even want to bear the thought of losing her again. And if he wants to stay together, communication is always key.

"So I may have an idea..." he begins. Luna looks up and pulls away a bit batting her eyelashes at him. "Oh?" she waits patiently. He clears his throat. "Well first, where did Felipe say you could be sent?" Luna thinks for a bit. "Well, he didn't really name anywhere. But I'm assuming it's some location where the training teams are. And there's like several of them. So it could be Paris, New York, Madrid, Sydney, Toronto, London, who knows really," she lists off. Matteo thinks for a bit too. This could really work. If he just prayed hard enough, it could happen. But it all really depends on what's to come. 

"You were saying though, your idea?" she asks again. He nods his head. "Right, um. I had the idea. Well, because this label that I'll be signing with is pretty large and has a bunch of studios worldwide as well. I was thinking that if there was one wherever you ended up, I could..... possibly move there. To be with you....." Luna's eyes widen making the green in her eyes illuminate against the golden sun. "Are you serious?" she manages to muster up quietly not fully processing his words. He couldn't really tell that much from her reaction at first, but with her smile growing a bit at every second, so did his. He nods his head softly with a light chuckle. "Yeah. I would do that. No hesitation," Luna can't contain her expression in any other form than to just throw her arms around him again in a mixture of laughter and tears of happiness. 

She pulls away after a bit looking at him properly in his eyes. "I can't believe you would do that for me. "I can't believe you would move across the world for me," not being able to fathom such a gesture. "Hey," he interrupts. "I would move to the moon for you, believe me," putting a blush on her cheeks and making her heart grow even bigger than before. "And you're sure, you would really do all of this I mean it's a lot of things to take in and I'm just-" he puts a finger to her lips to quiet her over rambles and calm her. "I've never been surer of anything in my life. I only want to be with you through my life. Because that's the only thing that matters to me, is you," 

And with that, the only thing left to show her love is with a kiss. And so she pulls his face with her hands into hers and presses their lips together. Sinking in the warmth and electricity of their crashing lips into the blissful sun. Arms wrapped around one another in peace and happiness, sure and unsure of life to come. But hold onto the one thing that they'll always know is right is one another.