a dream is just a dream until it becomes all too real

Hi it me I is back woot woot 👐
This might be confusing for you so just to let you know this is Lutteo and even though Luna's name is only mentioned once at the very end, trust me the girl is Luna just keep that in mind 😂
Also I have a special announcement at the very end so if you wanna know what it is, just keep reading enjoy 💞
🖤🖤🖤
-

This doesn't seem too out of the ordinary for him. Although he usually never dreams about it, it makes sense that it appears right now because of the last competition he was in. And although he won, all of the hours of skating practice, day and night, almost 8 hours a day consecutively at times. It might have caught up all at once. And now skating was invading his paradise escape.

Matteo was in the park, just doing a few tricks for a bit. Drawing in a small crowd of people walking by. After that short sequence ended, he decided to venture off on his own to roam around in the fresh air. It was something he never got to do too often. But it was a dream, even if he didn't know it. Literally, there were no bounds as to what could happen in a dream. It's an odd thing to think about.

Along the way, he sees a girl in the distance. Way too far out to even be noticed by the other. But she was the only other one in the park that was skating as well. The thing is though, she looked very out of place though, not necessarily in the bad way.

She wore these brightly colored clothes that could be seen from space, with the neons so blinding. Also the fact that she wore a tank top and short shorts, even though it was getting pretty chilly in Buenos Aires as Autumn quickly approached. As if she just walked straight off a beach.

This may be due to the fact that she seemed so young, youthful even. Very petite. Despite these things, this isn't what even stood out the most to Matteo. Her hair was so dark and long. It very much imitated waves washing over her shoulders delicately. So soft and calming. She stumbled a bit from point to point. But ultimately, would get back up right away and carry on.

He didn't choose his favorite standout point, however, until she noticed him.

As he watched her in the distance, her mostly back-facing side view turned the slightest bit to see behind her. When she spotted someone staring, she made a stop and completely turned around, where they were facing one another eye for eye. In those stares, there was such a strong feeling, so hard to describe. Something like it want to pull closer to her. However, he stayed put letting everything sink in.

Her eyes recognized every inch of him from her standpoint. And as she pierced her green eyes through his, her lips turned up the tiniest bit, moving slowly up. Into the form of a complete grin.

She smiled. She smiled. She smiled.

And then it shut down.

~~~~~

Matteo opened his eyes, shaken up. Returned back to his room, lying comfortably in his bed, in the early hours of the morning with the orange rising sun peeking through the blinds, making a painting on the walls. He rubbed the sleep out of his eyes as best as he could before reaching for his phone. 6:34 A.M. it read. With only 23% battery left, having a crappy broken phone charger, and not having the time to buy a new one. He groaned into his pillow not only because he has to be at the university in 45 minutes or that he'll have a mostly dead phone throughout the day, but because of the dream. This weird, unexpected, and destructive dream. It really came out of nowhere. The strangest it's been in a while.

He can only hope that nothing comes of it, and he can get through this already rough day without setting anything else off.

-

This one doesn't seem so far off from most of his dreams. Singing in front of a crowd is always the goal he chases after. Most of the time it takes place in the places impossible to get to, like Madison Square Garden or the Rose Bowl or something like that and with a big band behind him and colorful lights all around.