Night of Magic

The gala was as beautiful as everyone had expected it to be. No one had seen each other so elegantly dressed up before, and they loved it. The environment had an overall romantic feel like everyone was in love. 

One by one, everyone made a grand entrance, doing turns and jumps in skates with their beautiful outfits. Everyone was amazing, but no one shined as bright as the moon herself, Luna. She elegantly twirled onto the rink with her light pink fluffy dress catching everyone's attention. Even though the event wasn't for her she immediately stole the show. 

Matteo would wholeheartedly agree as he quietly slips onto the rink to not take away any of the attention from his beautiful princess. He comes up from behind her and spins her around so she is facing him. Luna looks up at him with gleaming eyes as they begin to dance together on the rink. 

Juliana calls to attention for Matteo and Simon to go up and perform. They do Nadie Como Tu together and are both fantastic. However, the next challenge, when Juliana makes them choose a partner to perform with, they both go for. Luna with her head all jumbled up is lost in a daze. Deciding between her best friend and her boyfriend is the hardest thing she could ever choose between. It drove her insane. 

Choosing Matteo, however, she would never regret one bit. The way he looks at her as she glides through the floor, twirling and twirling. His eyes never leave her. They follow her every step, the flow of her skirt, the bareness of her back. His eyes burn into her body, and improper thoughts begin to form in his brain.

They are joined together again, he twirls her and guides her around. At the very end, he gets down on one knee and takes both of her hands. If it weren't for the fact that they were still both young and in school, he would have made it into a proposal. But for now, he just kisses her hands and bores his eyes into hers once more, making her blush furiously. 

Loud cheers erupt from the crowd and they bow in unison and exit the rink. Matteo pulls Luna into the locker room and brings her tiny frame in for a hug. When she lets go after a while, she goes onto her toes and kisses his nose ever so delicately and giggles. He smiles at her, but it isn't enough. Just as he is about to kiss her, she puts a hand up to his mouth to stop him. "Simon is up right now, let's go," she commands. Matteo whines a bit as he is pulled from the locker rooms and back onto the rink. 

Simon and Ambar do a beautiful acoustic duet of Como Me Ves. They make their way to the front, where Luna holds onto Matteo's arm and lays against it, Matteo smiling and looking down at her. Ambar looks very emotional. Almost scared as she is on stage. But Simon seems to give her comfort as he stands right next to her. They finish it out and everyone claps for them. 

When Juliana calls the both of them on stage and announces that both of them are the winners, Luna explodes with happiness. So excited that her two favorites got to win. She was filled to the brim with complete bliss, especially with Matteo by her side.

The music comes back on and everyone continues dancing. Luna spends most of it clung to her boyfriend's side laughing and dancing and skating the night away. When a slower song comes on, Matteo grabs her by the waist closer to him and wraps his arms around her small body, swaying side to side. She lays her head against his chest and closing her eyes, feeling the beat of the music, filled with such warmth. 

When the song fades out, Matteo gently grabs her chin and draws her closer to his lips. She stops him with a gasp when something comes to mind. "Wait. Come with me." She says as she pulls him away from the rink and into the locker room. He's a bit irritated that she keeps interrupting him, but then figures they're getting away from the crowd so it could be more intimate. And that he definately likes. 

They stop at her locker and she pulls a bag out of it. Matteo, leaning against the lockers, looks confused as to why she had brought him he for this. But Luna smiles and presents the bag to him. "Here. Congratulations solista. I am very proud of you." He smiles at her and carefully takes the bag from her hands. The both of them sit down on the bench so he can un ravel it. 

Inside, there is a smaller box. He looks over at her unsure once again but nods for him to continue to open it. He pulls out a brass guitar pick necklace with both of their initials on it and a gold colored guitar pick with the exact same thing on it. He beams at her in delight and she finally feels relieved that he likes it. He carefully puts them back in the box before pulling her into a tight hug. "Thank you, Luna. I really love it," he says. She is completely swallowed into him, but she doesn't care. She enjoys every second of it. His beautiful scent. Everything. 

Matteo pulls away and holds her hands in his. "What if I didn't win? What were you going to do with it?" Luna tilts her head and caresses his cheek with her hand. "It wouldn't have mattered either way. You're a magnificent artist no matter what. You're my artist, winner or not. I'm still proud." Matteo smiles so wide and brings her back for another hug. Rubbing her back and down. 

Luna finally pulls away and does what Matteo has been waiting all night to do. She kisses him and brings her arms to his neck. He immediately reacts by pulling her onto his lap, circling his hands around her waist. They go slow at first, being relaxed and smiling into it. But then Matteo goes deeper, poking his tongue into her mouth, begging to enter, and she lets him do so. 

She pulls at the hair at the nape of his neck which makes him groan. Matteo begins to plant kisses all over her face. Leaving a trail from her cheeks and temples, down her jaw. When he gets to her neck, he sucks at a spot at the base and Luna whimpers. Trying to be quiet for no one to find them there. 

Luna pulls his mouth back to hers and wraps her arms even tighter around him, catching him by surprise. They both push back after a while, panting heavily with their foreheads against each other. It still isn't enough so they keep kissing. Just slower and lazier, still breathless. 

They get interrupted however when they hear Nina calling Luna's name approaching closer and closer to them. "Luna? Are you in here?" Matteo looks at her in panic but she calms him down when she pulls out her phone to quickly text her before she turns around the corner. 

They can hear the ding from her and a barely audible "oh" from the other side. When they hear her rolling away, Matteo breathes a sigh of relief. "That was too close, Chica Delivery," he says with a smirk. Luna can only roll his eyes at him. "You're the one who went ham." she retorts. 

But Matteo only scoffs. "If I remember correctly, it was you who kissed me first," he says, as Luna looks away blushing. "But we can still keep going..." Matteo says as he leans forward again as he crashes their lips together. Luna gets absorbed once again but pulls herself away this time, making Matteo pout. 

"The dance is almost over, we should get out there and enjoy the rest of it." She suggests. Matteo winces, but his girlfriend gives him a look. ".... Maybe we can continue later. Maybe." she says cheekily. At this Matteo perks up, earning a light slap on the chest from her. She pulls him to his feet and they roll back out onto the rink together to join the others.

They're the only ones there left since it's pretty much over. But they enjoy it while the music keeps playing and enjoy each other's company in laughs and smiles, letting the night take them away.