You Watanabe x Abused! Reader

Gotta start with the best girl here ✌(^v^)AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU-CHAN~
-----------------------------------------------------------
Title: Cure

3rd Person's POV

"Mou! Tell me please (Y/n)-chan? " You Watanabe, a member of the popular school Idol in your school, Aqours was currently dragging you away from your homeroom. Well, you were a year below her so.. Yep. She wants you to watch them practice at the roof..

"W-Watanabe-senpai... " You mumbles as you winces in pain. Well, you were wearing your sweater even though its really hot and that only means one thing. You we're hiding something and that something we're bruises. Yes, you we're abused. By your father to be exact. Let's just say that being bisexual was... Hard.

Watanabe seems to notice that you wince so she immediately lets go of you. "Huh? Are you okay (Y/N)-san? " she as as her worried ocean blue like orbs looks at your own (e/c) one.

"I-It was noting senpai... " You look away from her, blushing a bit. You have feelings for Watanabe ever since you saw her in the swimming club. You were not a part of swimming club but you we're a helper. Ever since you first saw her, you immediately fall in love in her.

"Come on (Y/N)-chan. We were friends right? At least tell me what's wrong. " Watanabe said as she frowns.

Having a hurt look that flashes in your face for a second on mentioning that you were only a friend that Watanabe picks up, you only gives her a closed eyes smile. "I'm really okay Watanabe-senpai.... Just head to the rooftop with the others, I'm sure they were practicing now as we speak. "

Watanabe's expression turns to a horrified one as bows to me then started running away. "I'm really sorry (Y/N)-chan! Catch yah later! Yousoro~"

After hearing the faded catch phrase of the swimmer, you cant help yourself but to smile. 'Just friends.... ' And you started to walk home.

-You Watanabe's POV-

After my last words on (Y/N)-chan, I immediately head toward the roof. She was right, they were already practicing when I arrived.

"You-chan! You were late! " Chika exclaim with a pout. "We started like ten minutes ago! "

I scratch the back of my head nervously as I smile. "I'm really sorry Chika-chan... I just have to take care of things and I completely lost track of time. Heheh~"

Mari then smirk at my direction, her cat-like smile showing as she nudge Watanabe's shoulder. "And that business is your Kouhai (Y/N) (L/N)-san right~?" she coos.

I can feel my face warms up, signaling that I'm blushing as I shake my head nervously. The other members only laugh at my reaction.

"That was a nice reaction You-chan. " Kanan said as she pats my head. "You really like her that much huh? "

My face gets more redder as my eyes widen. "W-Wait... H-How in the first place you g-guys know about t-that?! "