Nozomi Toujo x Depressed!Reader

Requested by: JSRestia

Nozomi is my 2nd waifu in muse~

-----------------------------------------------------------
Title: Save me

3rd Person's POV

Just die already!

Go to hell bitch.

You whimper in fear as you curl yourself in the corner of the rooftop. You skip class because you were just done. The voices that was hunting your mind just wont stop. You were a third year at Otonakizaka, barely talking to anyone, a loner. But a certain violet haired vice president just wont leave you alone. She just keep approaching you whenever she found time. You've been trying to avoid her but it just wont work.

After a couple of minutes you being just in the corner, whimpering and crying, the bell rang, signaling that the class are done. You hear some chattering and footsteps and the door being opened.

"Lets practice will all of what we got! " Honoka Kousaka shouts, the leader of the school Idol Muse.

"Just don't drain yourself out Honoka." the kansai accent rang. You immediately recognize it.

"Can you guys hear that? " Eli said as she looks around.

"It sounds like someone is crying nya~" Rin said as she looks around.

"G-g-g-ghost?! " Hanayo exclaim as she clings at Rin. Maki sigh as she twirl her hair around, pointing the the curled up (Y/N) who have her hoodie up. Nozomi's eyes widen.

"Do you know her Nozomi? " Umi looks at the older senior as Nozomi slowly nods. "She was in our class right Elicchi?"

Eli nods as she looks at (Y/N) worriedly. "(Y/N) (L/N). She's been gone after lunch... Didn't know she will be just here though..."

Nozomi approaches (Y/N) who immediately tense. She was about to run when...

"Don't you dare (Y/N)cchi~ or you'll know your consequences~" Nozomi held up her hands with her washi washi pose. You immediately settles down as you shakes your head nervously. "Good!"

Nozomi introduces you in the rest of Muse members who immediately opens up to you. Especially Honoka.

"Ne, (Y/N)-chan~ would you like to watch us practice? " Honoka ask with a really bright smile on her face. You cant really deny her so you just nods slowly.

"Yay! (Y/N)-chan is gonna watch us practice!" Kotori said as she smile. You cant help but to show a small smile. Nozomi then dramatically gasp as she points at you.

"(Y/n)cchi just smiled! " She exclaim while giggling. The other members soon to giggle with her as you just awkwardly scratches the back of your head, a small blush was visible on your face. "You looked cute when you smile. You should smile more (Y/N)cchi~"

After that encounter, you would often (everyday) visit Muse in the rooftop after classes and watch them practice. You even help them by handing them towels and water bottles. You would often hang out with Nozomi, Eli and Nico too, helping the Vice and the President with student council.

"Just settle down those papers there (Y/N)cchi." Nozomi said as both of you work on sorting out papers for the council. Today, you volunteer to help again and let Eli and Nozomi practice but Nozomi insist on making you do all the work so here is the two of you.

"Hey Nozomi... I've been meaning to ask this... Before you introduce me to the Muse, why do you keep trying to talk to me even though I kept avoiding you?" You ask as you glances at Nozomi. You saw some pink at tinted her cheeks as she clears her throat.

"I just notice that you are always alone in the class. That's all." She said as she smile at you. You nod in understanding as you continue your work. Awkward silence have taken over you two after that conversation. You then hear a chair being moved. You looks up just to see Nozomi. She then slam her hands on the table in front of you which made you jump in fear. You back away in the wall as you gulp. "N-Nozomi? "

Nozomi looks at you before pinning you in the wall in a Kabedon position. You blush beet red as you wait for her to talk.

"(Y/N)cchi... I love you. " Nozomi said as she stare at you in the eyes. Your eyes widen as you look away from her.

"D-Don't joke around N-Nozomi... " You said as you look down in the floor, tears settling in your eyes.

Nozomi frowns as she mover her other hand on your chin, making you face her. "I'm not joking (Y/N)."

You closes your eyes as your tears flow in your cheeks. "I-I don't get it... Why would you love me when there's someone better than me out there? Like Eli and-" Your words have been cut off as you feel something touches your lips. You open your eyes slowly as your eyes widen. Nozomi was kissing you. In the lips.

After a minute or so, Nozomi pulls back with a smile. "For me, you are the perfect one (Y/N)cchi so say no more."

After that, you immediately tackles the vice president in a hug. "I l-love you Non-tan.... "

Nozomi gently hugs back. "I love you too (Y/N)cchi.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Aye its done. Sorry if its crappy (>_<)

Anyways bye~ (・∀・)

Working on Ruby x Reader x You