Male!Kanan Matsuura x Dia Kurosawa

Requested by: JakeIlagan7

(I have decided to change some of the characters gender too in the story. So if you see a name change on them, means they were males.)
-----------------------------------------------------------
Title: Forever Yours Only

3rd Person's POV

Do you believe in forever? Well, a certain ravenette student council president and a male bluenette diver seems to don't believe in such 'silliness'. The other Aqours members have been seeing signs that they were meant to be each other but they were were just being immature and denying all the facts and saying that the other one don't have the same feelings as them. Today at school, Aqours have seen a red string connected to both of them.

"Isn't that..." Chika's eyes sparkled along with Mari.

"It's the truth! Not Joke! " Mari exclaim as they silently watch both of them in the student council room. They were working on some paper works.

Youhan (You-chan) nervously smiled. "G-Guys... If they caught us, were doomed... " He said as he back away from the door along with the rest of the Aqours minus Chika and Mari.

"But You-kun! You saw it! Its the red string of- WHOAH-" Chika along with Mari, fall into the floor as the door suddenly burst open. The two looked up and saw an actual furious none other than Dia Kurosawa as Kanon Matsuura nervously chunckles at them.

"What are you two doing in here? And also the rest of you? " Dark aura surrounds Dia as she looks at the rest of the Aqours members. They all back away nervously.

"O-Onee-chan..." Ruby mumbles as she trembles. Hanamaru hugs her as both of them backs away.

"You little demon shall get punished for scaring Zuramaru and Ruby-" Yoshito (Yohane-chan) gets cut off by Riko covering his mouth and nervously laughing. "D-Don't mind her Dia-san.... "

"Its joke? " Mari started to run, Chika following as the rest of the Aqours follows the two's lead. "Zuraaaaaaaaa! "
Dia wanted to chase after them but Kanon held her hand to stop her. Dia blushes at this action. "Come on Dia, you have paper works to do so why not do them instead of chasing after them? " Kanon's gentle deep voice echo's through Dia's ears as she slowly nods. "P-Point taken.... "

Dia closes the door as she get back to her desk. Kanon follows with a smile on his face.

"Hey Dia, do you like someone? " Kanon suddenly ask. Dia's face gets more redder.

"W-What's with that sudden question?" She slightly shutters as she tries to focus on her paper works.

"Well, ever since we were young, I just noticed that you were always serious about your studies... " Kanon looks up at the ceiling. "So I'm kinda curious... "

Dia sigh as she stop writing. "Well, I do indeed have someone that I like... " She mumbles as she looks away from him.

"Really? May I know who so I can help you?" Kanon gently smiles at her.

"Its you... You idiot." Dia mumbles... "I know you don't like me back... And that's fine. "

"W-Wait what? " Kanon blushes as he glance at Dia who still have her face away from him. 'That's very straight forward... ' Kanon thinks to himself as he smiles gently.

"Finally... I have been waiting for you to say that. " Kanon gets up and pat Dia's head. Dia looks up as her eyes widen.

"W-What? D-Do you.... " Dia mumbles.

Kanon flashes one of his charming smile as he nods. "Yeah! I like you too Dia but I'm kinda dense that I only realize it now...." He said as he scratches the back of his head nervously.

Dia regain her composure as she softly smile. She suddenly pulls Kanon in a passionate kiss that of course, Kanon immediately kiss back.

"I love you Kanon Matsuura. " Dia chuckles as she pulls him in a hug.

"I love you to Dia Kurosawa, and I'm gonna be Forever Yours Only. "

-extra-

Mari burst through the door with an bright smile. "Finally! Took you two long enough for shiny-sama's sake! "

Kanon tightens his hug as Dia buries her face in his chest due to embarrassment.

"This means party! " Youhan exclaim as he cheers for his childhood friend. "Kanon is no longer single! "

Kanon nervously laughs. "G-Guys can you stop now before Dia-"

"BUU BUU DESUWA! "

"Oh god... RUN! "

-----------------------------------------------------------
This is a bit rushed so I'm sorry if its bad.

Bye~ (*^_^*)

Next up is Werewolf!Reader x Vampire!Eli Ayase