Cheater!Nozomi x Cold!Reader (Part 1)

Requested by: KristinaHu7

This came out earlier than expected because I suddenly get tons of sad plot ideas. Probably because I have been depressed this couple of days and just lost so I will just rush my emotions in writing?
-----------------------------------------------------------
Title: Why?

Its Valentines day.

You are walking down the hallways happily as you held a bag of chocolates in your hand. Its Valentines day so of course your gonna give out chocolates to some special people in your life. Specially your girlfriend, Nozomi Toujo.

"Ah! (Y/n)-chan!~" you heard a very familiar hyper active voice. You turn around and find the leader of Muse, Honoka Kousaka grinning at you.

"Oh, Honoka-san?" You tilt your head at her as you give her a bright smile.

"Well, we are gonna have a valentines party and I'm actually about to head to the club room! I'm pretty sure that others are already there, come on (Y/N)-chan! " She enthusiastically grins as you as she encircle her arms around your own as she started to drag you to the club room. You just laugh and lets her drags you as you looks at the bag full of chocolates, staring purposely on the chocolate that was wrapped in a simple violet wrappings. You smiled in yourself as you thinks to yourself. 'I really hope you'll like it Non-tan' (A/n: and in this part of the chapter is where Author-san started crying while typing. Non-tan is my 2nd best girl so yeeeeeah-)

-at the clubroom-

Honoka opens the door as she drags you inside.

"Honoka! Why are you dragging (Y/N)?!" Umi ask as she immediately pulls you out of Honoka's grip and started lecturing her. You nervously smiles as you places a hand on Umi's shoulder. She turns to you and saw your smile which makes her sigh.

"You are too kind to everyone (Y/N)... " Umi sigh as she smiles at you. "Okay everyone! Lets start exchanging chocolates! "

You glances around the room and notices that Nozomi and Eli are not in the room.

"Where's Non-tan and Eli-san? " You ask.

"They said they still need to do some things in Student Council room. " Maki said as she twirl some of her red hair.

"Oh okay." You approaches the table and places the bag full of chocolates in it. Everyone's eyes widen as they stare at you.

"(Y/N)-chan, why is there so many chocolates nya~?" Rin ask as she looks at the chocolates with sparkling eyes.

"I make sure that everyone in the Muse receive one because all of you are important to me. Tho Non-tan's is a bit special. " You wink as you gesture to the bag. "Come on guys, just find the chocolate that have your names in it. " You said as you get the chocolate with Violet wrappings out of the bag.

"Wow~! Thank you so much (Y/N)-chan! " Kotori hugs you as she pat your head which makes you giggles.

"They are home made by the way. Just for you guys." You smiles at the Muse. Everyone looks in your way and kinda tackles you in a hug.

"T-This is amazing! This is one of the best chocolates I have ever tasted!" Hanayo exclaim as she held up her chocolate. You chuckles as you watch all of them slowly devour the chocolate bars.

"Guys, I'm gonna give Non-tan's and Eli-san's chocolates to them. " You said was you also picks up the chocolate with light blue wrappings in it. "This might give them energy for work so see yah~" You make your way outside as you slowly walks towards the student council room. You are grinning like an idiot as you stares at Nozomi's chocolate. You came face to face in the student council room as you exhale deeply. You smiles brightly as you knock and opens the door.

"Non-tan! Eli-san... " Your smile falls as you saw what's in front of you. Nozomi on top of Eli, already half naked. Your eyes widen as tears started flowing in your cheeks. Nozomi immediately pulls back at Eli and looks at you with horrified and guilty expression, same for Eli who immediately put on her clothes and stands there, guilty.

"(Y/N)cchi! I-I c-can explain I-"

You dropped the chocolates in your hand as you looks at Nozomi, eyes full of anger and sadness in them.

"Why?!"

-----------------------------------------------------------
Oml oml this breaks my heart 〒▽〒 Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed this~ Feel free to vote if you guys want~

Until next time

Next up is AQOURS X TOMBOY! READER