Honoka Kousaka x Shy!Reader

Requested by: KristinaHu7

Feels in the pic T-T
-----------------------------------------------------------
Title: Goodbye?

"What do you guys want after the 3rd years graduate.... " You ask Muse as you and the members sits in their club room. You were their manager despite you being shy and almost unapproachable but Muse actually change that a bit. The room's atmosphere immediately goes sad after you ask the question.

"We promise not to talk about it until after Love Live... But we want the 1st and 2nd years to decide..." Eli said as she looks at the table.

"I s-see... I'm sorry for asking then. " You mumbles.

"G-Guys... Its Saturday tomorrow right? Can you guys make your schedule free that time... " Honoka said with a smile as she looks at all of you.

"Huh? What for?" Nico ask as she crosses her arms.

"I uh... I want us to do something together... All of us. " Honoka said as she smiles brightly at all of you. You looked down on your lap as a small smile made its way in your face.

"W-Well I g-guess I'm free tomorrow.... " You mumbles as you play with your thumb. Honoka's eyes sparkles as she tackles you in a hug.

"Thank you (Y/N)-chan!" She said as she hugs you tighter. You blush really bright red as you shutters.

"N-n-no problem H-Honoka-chan.... " You said which seems like it comes out like a whisper.

"I guess all of us are free then!" Nozomi said as she smiled at yours and Honoka's way.

"Honoka-chan... I think (Y/N) just passed out..." Kotori nervously smile towards the energetic bread lover. Honoka immediately lets go of you and looks at you. "Ahhhhh! (Y/N)-chan wake up!" She panicked.

Umi sigh as she shakes her head, a small smile on her face. "Leave her be now Honoka. Just wait for her to wake up, I'm sure she's just embarrassed because of your actions."

Honoka sheepishly scratches the back of her head as she nervously smile.

-The next day~-

"Okay! Where do you guys want to go? " The bread lover leader of Muse ask as they walk down the streets of Tokyo.

"We can maybe eat Ramen nya~" Rin exclaim with a cat like smile on her face.

"Maybe am amusement park?" Nozomi suggested with a smile on her face. For once, she was being 'innocent'.

"Or maybe eat some of white fresh rice~" Hanayo's eyes sparkles in the thoughts. Everyone gave all their suggestion (except Honoka and You) until all of them turns to you.

"So manager, what do you want to do? " Nico nudges you with a smirk on her face. You glances at everyone with a nervous look.

"I uh.... Why don't we do all of it this day? " You nervously fiddle with your fingers as you look down. "W-We can do that right? "

"That's a great idea! " Honoka exclaim as she takes your hand and hold it with hers. You blushes bright red at the contact as you silently looks away from Honoka who looks at you curiously.

"Anyways, why don't we start now since we have a long day to go? " Eli suggested.

"She's right. Lets get going. " Maki said as she twirls a strand of her hair, walking ahead of them.

"Wait! Maki-chan!"

-After everybody did what they want to do-

"Honoka-chan, (Y/N)-chan, both of you still didn't say what you two wants to do... " Birb said as she glances at you then at Honoka. You look at Honoka, for once, isn't blushing as you nods at her. Honoka smiles brightly.