Riko Sakurauchi x ViolinistTrap!Reader

Requested by: rinkurosawa15

FULL FEELS AHEAD, WARNING. TOO MUCH. A N G S T
-----------------------------------------------------------
Title: Why You?

The saddest feeling in the world is wanting to help even though you can't.

"We have a new student, please introduce yourself. "

Nothing stays, nothing is permanent. Feelings, people, circumstances... They all changes. That's not negative. That's being realistic.

"(Y/n)  (L/n). Pleasure to meet all of you. "

"Please sit beside Sakurauchi-san. "

Someone you haven't met yet, is wondering what it would be like to know someone like you.

Riko Sakurauchi raises her hand, her dark red hair slightly swaying as you locked eyes with her.

I was thinking about you, thinking about me, thinking about us.

Us?

You sit beside her as she looks at you with a bright smile on her face. "Riko Sakurauchi..." She offers a hand to you which you gladly shake with an admiring smile.

"(Y/n) (L/n) "

Nothing is more expensive than the missed opportunity.

---------------
-2 months later- -flashback-

"Riko-chan! " You run after the Red headed pianist as she turns and smiles at you.

"Oh! (Y/n)-kun. What is it? " She tilts her head. You tuck your hand in your pants pockets as you smiles.

"I was wondering if you want to do a colab performance for the school's presentation? I mean, it's worth a shot. " You said as she scratches the back of her head, nervously smiling.

Riko looks at you for a few seconds before smiling and nodding. "Of course, (Y/n)-kun. I would love to. "

-Present-

You are standing in front of the piano, staring at it as you hold your violin in your hand silently.

"(Y/n)-kun, what do you want to play with me?"

Memories from that day keep repeating in your head.

"Probably.... One of the songs you composed? "

"How about... Yozora wa nandemo shitteru no? "

"Huh..? Why that? "

"Because...." Riko smiled at you as she places her hands above the piano keys, her fingers touching them. "Its a special song. "

"Special? How so? "

She looked at you and smiles. "You'll find out... Soon. "

Who would have thought that it's the last performance you're gonna have with her.

*thud*

The crowd gasp as they look at the fallen pianist. You immediately let go of your violin as you go beside her.