Eli x Abused! Reader

Requested by: JSRestia

-----------------------------------------------------------
Title: Can you hear my heart beat?

"You useless piece of shit! " Your adoptive mother shout as she shoves you outside you house's doors.

House... Home...

Do I even have one?

Here you are now, walking in the streets of Tokyo. Drenched in rain, full of bruises, emotionless... You know the people have been looking at you sympathetically but you paid no mind to them.

They don't know you.

Therefore, they don't care.

They have no slight idea on what have you been through with your adopted parents ever since you are five.

You had friends.

Had.

But they all disappear on by one.

Leaving you in the dust, alone.

You found yourself standing in front of the shrine as you looked up at the sky.

Does the heavens above cursed me?

Your train of thoughts have been interrupted when the gray and gloomy, crying sky you have been staring to, have been replaced with a light blue umbrella. You look down and came to stare in a pair of icy blue eyes...

"You shouldn't let yourself get drench in the rain like that... " She frowns as she looks at you. "You'll get sick. "

"Why do you care? " You mumbles as you continues to stare at her. "You don't know me and I don't know you... "

"Is it not okay to be concern to someone who obviously needs help? " She worriedly gestures at your bruises. "Come on, I'll take you to me house."

And that's where it started.

A happy new life...

Happy?

...

Definitely.

-Time skip, two years later-

"Elichika! Hurry! We'll be late! " You rushes downstairs and nearly falls as you grab your bread, put it in your mouth as you rushes through the door. "Arisha-chan! We're leaving! " After that, you rushes to the half Russia half Japanese blonde who runs ahead of you.

"(Y/n)-chan! Good morning! " She said as she runs with you. Its the first time that the student council president is late for school unlike me, the Peace Officer who is actually always late like Honoka. Oh! And yes! I've been friends with Muse ever since they are formed as a group! You see, Eli-chan's parents are really kind to let me live with them since 2 years ago where Eli-chan find me in the rain... They knew my whole story and I don't mind it!

I feel at home.

Both of you run through the gates, to your classroom as Eli slams the door open.

"S-Sorry! We're late! " Both of you bows down to the teacher as the whole class looks at you two, including the teacher who is blinking her eyes multiple times.

"Ayase Eli and.... (Y/n)?" The teacher ask. "Both of are unusual late..."

"We need to do stuff for Arisha... " You mumbles as you take down your seat with Eli. The teacher nods in understanding before returning to the lecture.