You Watanabe x Reader x Ruby Kurosawa

Requester by: Otaku_GamingZX

-----------------------------------------------------------
Title: Welcome Back Our Love

"(Y/N)-chan! " You turn your head as you see your childhood friends running towards you. You just finished studying overseas and you just got back from Uchira.

"You-chan! Chika-chan! " You wave your hands as both of them tackles you in a hug. You fell on your butt as you giggles. "You two have grown up wow!"

"Of course we do! " Watanabe said as she salutes at you. You playfully salute back.

"Yousoro~" You said as you giggle. Chika pouts at you. "Awww~ You-chan have (Y/N) -chan's attention!" Watanabe then blush as she scratches the back of her head, giggling.

You were actually 2 years older than them so you finished studying earlier than them. Specially since America and Japan have different grading systems. You then suddenly hears a squeaky voice and you immediately recognize who it is. "(Y/N)-san! "

"Ruby! " You immediately gets up and picks up the shorter girl in a hug. Ruby giggles in your arms as you carefully puts her down, seeing Watanabe from the corner of your eyes, pouting and slightly glaring at Ruby.

"Welcome back (Y/N)! Shiny~!" You glances at the distance and saw the rest of Aqours smiling your way. You wave back at them with a really big and bright smile. "Hi guys!~"

'She have become so beautiful... ' Watanabe said to her mind as she stares at the older female. 'Yosh! I'll definitely confess to her later Yousoro~!' Ruby was also thinking the same as she nods to herself.

"Guys, why don't we go to our inn now to celebrate?!" Chika exclaim as she fist bump the air. A chorus of agreement have echo as they started to walk towards the bus station, Watanabe taking your right arms as Ruby takes your left arms. You can feel Dia glaring at you as you let out a nervous laugh.

-Chika's house/Inn-

The Aqours members plus you were sitting in a circle in Chika's room as you guys play spin the bottle. You get the bottle that was in the middle and spins it. It lands on Ruby.

"Okay Ruby-chan! " You smirk. "Please kiss the one that you like in this room! When I mean like, you know what I mean~" You wink. Ruby started to blush bright red as Dia points an accusing finger at you, you hide behind Watanabe who blush in your actions but you were busy avoiding whatever Dia throws at you. You didn't notice that Ruby gets up and was beside you until you felt something warm in your cheeks. You look at the source and saw a really bright red Ruby who seems about to faint. Everyone's eyes widen as Dia started to throw things at me again which Watanabe is actually throwing back. "Unfair.... " You heard Watanabe mumbles as she hits Dia bullseyes in the head with a pillow. You clear your throat as I picks up the bottle again, spinning it. This time, it landed on Watanabe.

"Chika-chan! Ask her~" You said as you smile on the orange lover friend of yours.

"You-chan! Hmn.... Shout the name of your crush or kiss her in the lips if she's in here. " Chika and You (reader) high five as both of you giggles.

Watanabe blushes bright red as she looks down, playing with her thumbs. "I uh.... " She turn at your way and immediately kisses you in the cheeks.

"W-w-w-waaaaait-" You said as you also blushes bright red. You glances at Ruby who is still about to faint because of her actions earlier and you also glances at Watanabe who buries her face in a pillow. The Aqours members (minus Watanabe and Ruby and Dia who is still glaring at you)  look at each other before nodding.

"We were gonna leave you three in here. Sorth everything out okay? " Riko said with a smile. The rest of the Aqours nods.

"My little demons, you better confess to each other right here right now or-" Yosh-Yohane gets cut off as she gets drag by Hanamaru out of the room. "Good luck to you three zura. "

All of the Aqours members got out of the room (except Ruby and Watanabe of course). Ruby looked at watanabe as she also looks at Ruby. Both of them nod at each other.

"(Y/n)-chan... " Ruby started as she looks at you with her still really red face. "Y-You-chan a-a-and I have a-already talked about t-this before you came back here a-a-and.... "

"Well, this is a silly thing but... We actually both um... Love you and...." Watanabe said as she looks up at you.

"Will you please accept us both?! " Both exclaim as they both bow to you. You blushes beet red as you look at them.

"I certainly cant... Choose between you two. I'm glad you guys agree in one thing.... " You smile. Both of them looks at you and immediately tackles you in a hug.

"I-Is that a Y-Yes?! " Ruby exclaim as she looks up at you. You gently laughs as you nod your head. You then feel something warm on your cheeks as you saw Watanabe and Ruby kisses you in the cheeks again.

"I love you Ruby, You (Watanabe).... " You said as you pulls both of them in a kiss, Ruby being simple and Watanabe being passionate.

"We love you too (Y/N)!"

-----------------------------------------------------------
SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! My phone actually got confiscated by my mum and I cant really write chapters without it so..... Yeah! (*^﹏^*)

Hope you guys understand! ●▽●

Honoka x Shy!Reader coming up!