Chapter 4

Your head was pounding when you came back to your senses. You winced at the sensation and had trouble opening your eyes, but once you did lift your heavy lids, there wasn't much to see. It was dark in the room you were in, a small line of light seeping through a hole in the wall. It was the only source of light, but it was enough to not make you wander through the dark.

You took a deep breath, trying to remember why you were put here and why your body was aching. You sat up and was met by the sound of chains scraping the floor beneath you. You furrowed your eyebrows as you noticed that your hands were tied behind your back, restraining you from using them for anything at all. Slowly memories from the previous evening started to clear in your mind and you jolted upwards. "Tahno?!" You exclaimed, searching for his presence anywhere in the dark room. But as your voice echoed against the tiles, you confirmed you were indeed alone, but that wasn't for long.

After a few minutes of slight panic and tugging at the restraints, you heard a voice coming from the door in front of you. "She's been awake for a couple minutes now... keeps calling out the name of that pretty boy..." You listened carefully at their words, before suddenly the room was opened and the bright lights exposed you. You blinked at the sudden brightness, and squinted as you spoke. "Where am I?" They only chuckled and you could hear footsteps near you. "Why did you bring me here?" Silence yet again, but this time a man had stepped into your vision and hovered above your kneeling form. He grabbed you roughly
By your restraints, making you curse to yourself as he pulled you along with him. "You can make a scene and get yourself in trouble or walk along and don't pay any consequences." Were the first words he told you. You huffed as you walked alongside him.

They were all still wearing masks, and their voices were unrecognizable. They guided you towards a big door, which seemed unnecessarily large in your opinion. The knuckled of your guide met with the wooden surface as he knocked on the door. You could hear silent grunts coming from the room behind it, but they were muted by the thick woods. After knocking for a seconds time, a voice responded and granted you entrance. The guy pushed the heavy door open, and pushed you harshly onto the ground into the room. "For fuck's sake-" "Who is this?" Your head snapped towards the voice, and you suddenly met with the eyes of someone familiar.

"Tahno..." You gasped, but all he did was roll his eyes. You roamed your eyes over the scene in front of you. Tahno was kneeling on the ground while his hands were tied behind a pole. His face seemed like he had gotten beat up quite a lot, and there was fire in his hate filled orbs. Your eyes fell onto the person in front of him, he was holding one of the zappers they used previously and was of course, wearing a mask that hid his identity. "She tried to help Tahno as we captured him." Your guide told the other guy, who seemed to be their leader by the long dark coat he was wearing, seeming more high class than any of the other persons you had faced.

He snorted at the guide's words. He placed the zapper against Tahno's throat and you winced as he turned it on for just a second. A pained groan left Tahno's lips as he tensed at the electricity shock. "She didn't do a good job, did she?" He pulled away the zapper and made his way towards you, tilting your chin with the end of the device. "Pathetic." You scoffed and gritted your teeth at the guy. "Where am I? Why did you take us?!" He tutted and pointed at the silver eyes male, who glared back at him with despise in his orbs. "I only needed that guy, but you interfered." You furrowed your eyebrows and looked at Tahno who sighed, and let his gaze fall down to the ground.

"Tahno, what is this?" You watched as he rolled his eyes again, a gesture that had now became a signature move for Tahno. He clicked his tongue and smirked up at you. "If you wouldn't have gone all up in my business-" he winced as he was zapped again, grunting at the pain and coughing at the sudden intensity of it. "Shut it." He was demanded in a deep monotone voice. You glared up at the leader. "If it wasn't for me, you would have been dead by now." You snapped back at him, tugging at your restraints. He scoffed and nodded towards his bruised body. "Yeah, this is much better! Thanks, princess..." he spoke, voice dripping in sarcasm which was yet again rewarded by a kick in the stomach. He cursed to himself and coughed violently at their merciless torture. "Get rid of her, I only need this one." Their leader spoke and you gasped as they pushed you aggressively onto the ground. You tried to fight back but it was useless as two more man held you down. "T-Tahno, I'll get us out of here..." you said in a weak voice, meeting his eyes which seemed to have no trust in you for the slightest bit. Tahno watched as they pressed the side of your face onto the cold bricks, zapping you unconscious as you struggled against them, before carrying you out of the room. He did felt a slight ache in his chest once he was left alone with their boss again. "Now... where were we?" He said as e cleared his throat. Tahno glared up at him and tugged at the restraints.

"Oh... I remember." He said with a sinister smile, before pressing the device into his stomach and zapping him until he was screaming in pain.