Chapter 5

"Please... I don't know!"

It was useless, you had no idea about what kind of info they could be talking about. But they seemed to think you knew what they needed to have. Just like Tahno, they were hurting you, trying to get any kind of information they could use.

"You're hiding something... we won't let you go until you spill something." The guy spoke, pressed your face against the ground using his foot. Your whole body was aching and you mind felt numb. You were completely under their control, and they were not backing down the slightest bit. You coughed at the lack of air, and looked up at him with a bruised face. The guy grunted, and waved towards one of the guards.

"Bring her back... We'll figure it out..." He left the room, leaving you on the cold ground until you eventually passed out from exhaustion.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Y/n... Y/n!"

You groaned, blinking your eyes open and wincing at the aching bruises. You looked up at the person and jolted up, covers falling off your form. You jumped out of bed, and positioned yourself opposite the person who woke you up. The feeling of panic caused your heart to pound in your chest. Once you fully took in the situation, you were more than suprised to see Bolin standing opposite you.

"B-Bolin? What are you doing here? Did they capture you too?!" You asked him, but he seemed confused at your words. He furrowed his eyebrows and shrugged.
"Capture me? No, I'm here to wake you up, we have a match this afternoon, remember?" What the hell? You scanned your eyes around the place, and noticed you were back home, in your own bedroom. You lowered your fists, which were placed in a defensive manner. Your eyes were wide.

"Are you okay, Y/n? You seem in shock..." You swallowed thickly, completely unaware of what was going on. Had you been dreaming? Were the last few days just an imagination. You sighed in relieve and chuckled, returning your attention towards the guy in front of you.

"No, had a weird dream... I'll meet you there okay?" Bolin chuckled and nodded, walking back towards the front door. Before he left he turned back one last time. He sighed and folded his arms over his chest.

"You should be a little kinder to yourself... after this, take a break from practice, you look beaten up, literally..." You listened to his words and shrugged. He waved at you with a smile, then left to meet up with you later. You yawned, still slightly sleepy from the deep slumber you apparently had been in. You made your way towards the bathroom, turning on the faucet and washing your face with water. But something was stinging. The water made your face throb and you looked up to see what was going on. Your eyes widened at the sight of your bruised face.

"W-What..." You mumbled to yourself, running your fingers over your face in complete shock to discover your wrists were bruised as well. You yelped and stepped away from the mirror.

"I-It wasn't a dream... it really happened..." You said, voice shaky and almost cracking up. What the hell was going on? Why were you back home after they told they were getting rid of you? Why did they just return you back home as if you wouldn't remember... did no one notice you were gone? But there was one more thing you were more worried about...

"Where's Tahno?"