4 | the calista experience tour

4 | THE CALISTA EXPERIENCE TOUR

Calista felt her head throb from the pain of a headache her hangover had bestowed upon her

Calista felt her head throb from the pain of a headache her hangover had bestowed upon her. She was regretting drinking so much the night before for Michael's party, especially since she had to perform her first concert for her promotional nation-wide tour. Calista had already downed many headache medicines, hoping to relieve her pain quickly before she had to step out in front of the screaming crowd.

Calista held onto the vanity as she inhaled deep breaths. She heard someone clicking their tongue from behind her in disappointment. "Just when I thought I was going to expand this tour to a world wide tour." Penelope chuckled, handing Calista a large glass of water.

Calista gulped down the liquid, muttering a quick thanks before she exited the dressing room and rushed to her position underneath the stage, escaping the pain of hearing any of Penelope's nagging. Before she was ready, the platform began to raise. Calista gasped, sorting her thoughts out as she shit daggers to the stage manager whom had cued the lift. The stage manager responded with apologetic eyes, waving to her as she dispatched.

Calista groaned, shaking her troubles away and focused on the task before her. Once her platform reached a full stop, the production lights turned on her. The crowd shrieked and Calista smiled.

She loved her fans and she loved to perform for them. It gave her a sudden rush of energy that always thrilled Calista. Just by hearing the sounds of the crowd screaming her name, Calista's pains vanished. Her headache and soreness disappeared and she was automatically ready.

* * *

Calista was almost finished singing He Wasn't Man Enough after she had finished performing her water choreography when she spotted many familiar faces in the front row of the crowd. Tons of celebrities had been enjoying her concert the whole time and Calista hadn't even noticed them until that moment.

She walked to the edge of the stage, near them. She began to point and wink at them as she was singing. She analyzed every face in the crowd, her eyes skimming over every recognizable face in the front row. Her eyes abruptly stopped when she spotted a man in his iconic sparkly military jacket and pilot sunglasses.

Immediately after Calista finished her song, she was itching to call out Michael before the next song began to play just as planned. "Thank you! I love you! Now, let's give a round of applause for the man who just released his album Thriller just yesterday, Mr. Michael Jackson!" Calista blew a friendly kiss at Michael. Michael waved shyly at Calista and shrunk back into his chair as his bodyguards surrounded him to keep fans from tackling him.

Calista immediately regretted her mindless decision to mention that Michael was there, because now he wouldn't be able to enjoy the rest of the show...