31 | intimate

31 | INTIMATE

4 years later

4 years later...

Calista and Michael sat quietly in the theater as they watched a play together. It was the four year anniversary of their wedding, and they were celebrating 9 years of officially being together. The play was intriguing at it completely consumed Calista's attention.

Michael, as clingy as he was, noticed that she was no longer paying attention to him— as she should've been, for they paid to watch that performance— and felt a bit envious. He had been waiting for their anniversary for so long because it was going to be the day he made love to her again. It had been so long since he could run his fingers all over her and he was frantic. Recently, he felt like their careers had taken over their lives and disallowed the two to be a couple. He sensed that they were becoming more like coworkers.

Michael slid his hand onto Calista's inner thigh. Calista shifted in her seat and pushed his hand away, shooting him a questioning look. Michael leaned over and began to pepper her shoulder and neck with soft kisses. Calista raised his face and pecked him quickly. "There, you happy now? Now, stop it." She whispered to him.

Michael smirked and pushed his tongue behind his top lip, contemplating his next move. He pulled Calista over onto his lap and held her waist, looking up at her innocently. Calista bit her bottom lip and shook her head.

"What are you doing?" Calista asked, pushing his laid hair out of his face.

Michael shrugged. "Go back to the hotel with me." He purred into her ear. Calista shivered.

"But the play—" Calista began.

Michael cut her off by kissing her deeply. "Please." He muttered as they parted.

Calista suddenly felt jittery. He sprung up and yanked Michael to his feet. They were in a private box, so no one could see them from where they were. Michael quickly pulled Calista close to him, pressing his body close to hers. He ran his hand down to her butt and Calista's hands manages to tangle up in his hair.

The two share a quick kiss before running away in the night back to their hotel and share an intimate moment that Michael had been waiting so long for.