30 | a quick wedding

30 | A QUICK WEDDING

Calista stood in the mirror observing every flaw she seemed to have

Calista stood in the mirror observing every flaw she seemed to have. She, just like many other women, seemed to always be critiquing her own body. She despised many completely natural things of her physical appearance and especially hated it when it was showing through her wedding dress.

It was finally the day Michael and Calista were having a ceremony to bind the two through marriage, and Calista was anxious. No one would be there, for they were in São Paulo, Brazil, except for their children. It was going to be a quiet ceremony that would officiate their relationship as husband and wife.

The girls were playing with the dollhouse some fan had gifted them days before in Buenos Aires, Argentina, as they were waiting for their mother to finish prettying herself in the mirror.

Once Calista was finished, she exited the hotel room and was greeted by a bored Michael. He had been fumbling his fingers and tugging at his shirt mindlessly in the hall as he waited for Calista to get ready.

Their eyes locked and they gravitated toward each other. Their arms wrapped around one another as they absorbing the warm feeling from their embrace. "Are you ready?" Michael inquired as Calista ran her fingers through his hair.

Calista nodded. "More than I'll ever be." She beamed, then took his hand in hers.