LITTLE SPY.

маленькой шпионкой.

❛ I WILL NOT FAIL. ❜  

FREYA KNIGHT
was a dangerous girl with a pretty face, sugar and spice but nothing nice. Growing up to be a killer spy with no moral compass, things got a little complicated for the in-training spy at the world's greatest; the Red Room Academy. Living up to legends such as the infamous Natalia Romanova, she always felt that she had something to prove, something to make her stand out from the rest of the lethal weapons surrounding her. When she lands the mission of a lifetime in New York City, she's determined to prove everyone wrong and to make sure that she's recognised as more than just a figure in a crowd.

After the events that took place during the Avengers' Civil War, the Red Room decided to put an in-training agent to monitor America's newest hero; Spiderman. He was young and unique and unlike all the others on the scene, he was easy to get close to. There was something about him that no one could understand, and the secret of his powers was one that captured much attention. As the perfect age and look for a student, Freya is placed at Midtown High, blending in as just another high school student with a keen interest in every science, meaning she had every form of access to Peter Parker, just as her mission needed her for.

However, the world of average man is one Freya could never anticipate, even with all the extensive training and studying done to infiltrate the ranks of high school. All her life, she was taught to have no mercy and simply do as instructed - yet, as she becomes more accustomed to the ways of the strange Americans, especially the one centred in her mission, she begins to realise just how wrong she had been all her life. Despite every attempt to conceal and become the ruthless warrior that would earn her the right to live, when the quiet boy she was keeping tabs on makes her head spin and heart flutter, she knows she's in too deep.

How does one find a balance between finding yourself and being who everyone wants you to be at the same time?