NOTE

So, well, that's that

So, well, that's that. That is the end of the Freya Knight story and the end of this story; it's all done. I know that some people asked me you know, 'is there going to be a sequel' or 'what's next' - there's nothing left, and there can't be because, well, if you didn't pick it up, Freya is dead. Well, not in the one alternate, but she is dead and will not be coming back. 

I'm sorry, truly I am. I'm mentally hugging each and every one of you, tears streaming down my face as I wave ado to one of my favourite characters that I've had the pleasure of writing.

Just, of course, emotionally, I'm not crying.

Psh lies.

OKAY SO MAYBE I SHED A TEAR OR TWO SHUSH YOUR TRAP

Alright, @ me let's chill the fuck out

Anywho.

A lot of people get mad when OC's are killed off, and I get that. However, this is something that has been planned for since the minute I started this story; once I had begun planning/writing chapter one, I knew that Freya was not going to survive, unfortunately. She had been through so much in such a short time and she wasn't okay, not truly. I mean, killing a person really takes a toll on someone, regardless, but killing became all she knew, so obviously, that's a hard burden to bear, especially as a kid. She wasn't a 'good' person, not in her mind and not in the beginning, but I think this ending really shines a good light on her and gives her a chance to be a hero in people's eyes. It hurts to let such a powerful and beautiful character go, but it had to happen.

I know that it's also not great to many that Peter never knew the truth, that many didn't know the truth - I had, again, planned that from the beginning. I toyed with the idea of him knowing, but honestly, it would ruin the entire timeline and Peter wouldn't be okay - I mean, would you, knowing that a girl who had been tortured mentally and physically all her life had sacrificed herself for you, and no one cared? It would have broken him, and besides, that's sort of what Freya wanted; for everything to be good for him.

Freya Knight is one of the most important characters to me and I love her to death and I'm happy that you guys like her - because well, otherwise this story would be...hell knows where this would be. I think she's very different than anyone I've ever written but you know, I'm good with that - this has inspired me to write more stories like this and ventures out, explore new things and I'm not mad about it.

Thank you to tinkertaydust who gave me the plot to write. Honestly, I did not think that it would open so many doors, but this story has very much so changed a whole lot and I owe that thanks to you. Thank you for letting me create this story and break a great deal of hearts, I owe you and this story one hell of a lot.

Thank you for reading, my sweets. Thank you for sticking with me through this sad and twisted tale and voting and commenting how much you love it - every single little thing anyone does for my story, it makes me smile, and the fact that so many people came to read it means the world to me. I never expected it to blow up like it did, but now it's got over 200k READS [wtf] and it got FEATURED [yikes] and enjoyed by writers I love to absolute death, and that means the whole fucking world. Thank you.

Because I'm thirsty for opinions, I'd love to know what you did and didn't like about this, and how you feel about this! Be brutally honest and let me know if you liked it or not, and when I rewrite it/edit, what I should change. Please don't say 'I didn't like any of it' however, like if you didn't give me a reason why?

Once again, thank you for reading. If you don't hate me for such a sad ending [again, a million sorry's and metaphorical cookies for you] I would love if you could check out any of my other books, but if not, thank you for reading and I hope it was worth it.

Lots of love to everyone single one of you who decided to give my mess of a book a try, and thank you for reading Little Spy.

That's all, folks.