zero

Rune Volturi has walked the earth for over three thousand years. She was presumed to be the most powerful vampire on earth due to her statues as queen and her notorious gift. She had the ability to suck ones souls out of there body. The experience itself was the most painful one possible, but it left the body a shell of what it used to be.

Rune was a figment of many vampires nightmares. She was hardly seen, and even less heard. Those who didn't know her feared her, but those who did know her loved her.

A select few saw through the veil of shadows and legends that surrounded Rune Volturi and they saw the real her. Rune was kind, compassionate, hilarious, and sarcastic when she let someone in, but she hardly ever let anyone in.

Rune seemed to have everything she wanted. She had two adorable adopted twins that she loved. Three brothers that would easily give up everything for there sister. Two best friends who kept her informed on the outside world and kept a smile on her face. Rune was happy, but when she met the little hybrid her coven was meant to destroy Rune did the one thing she had never been able to previously do. Rune Volturi was fell love with Renesmee Cullen.

__

Vote
Comment
& check out my other stories.

Published: 04/25/17