two

RENESMEE misses her. Time passes, the world keeps spinning, and Renesmee keeps missing her. She misses the beautiful stranger with those beautiful eyes that never cease to haunt her dreams. The queen who seems to match the description so effortlessly. Years passed and Renesmee starts to believe that perhaps the only time she'll ever be able to see the beautiful creature is in those dreams. She sees her father watch her, sees her mother watch her, sees everyone watch her. Renesmee doesn't understand why. She doesn't understand her desire to see Rune Volturi. Doesn't understand the need she feels buried so deeply into her soul it's impossible to get out.

The years go by, Renesmee turns from child into young adult, and yet the yearning for what she doesn't yet understand never fades.

EDWARD knew his darling child was confused. She was confused about the way she felt for the blue eyed queen. She was still so young at heart, so innocent to the world. Renesmee was caught with her head in the clouds and Edward loved his daughter so much for that.

He was happy for her, truly he was. He didn't think anyone was more fit to adore his daughter then the Queen of Vampires herself. That's not to say he didn't worry though. He worried about the sadness that found its way into his daughters heart. He worried about how long it would take for Rune to finally come back. Though misty he worried about what would happen when she did indeed return. It was inevitable, that his daughter would not stay with them forever, and as much as it saddened him Edward knew it was inescapable.

He stood, watching his elder daughter chat softly with her sister and werewolf friends, and he knew they would not have much time with her. His wife must of thought the same because as she reached his side she sighed.

"The girls have just stopped aging." Bella whispered, watching the twins with a nearly blank face, though her eyes held worry as they lingered on their eldest.

"She will come soon." Edward replied.

"Do you think Renesmee is ready for her.?" His wife asked softly.

"I think Renesmee has been ready her entire life, she just doesn't know it. Besides, Rune will adore her whether she is ready or not."

Bella laughed, remembering the Volturi Queen fondly.

"Yes, I am quite looking forward to her inevitable visit." Edward hummed at the statement and smiled, leaning down to press a kiss to his wife's cheek and grinned softly.

THOUSANDS OF MILES AWAY RUNE VOLTURI SMILED FOR THE FIRST TIME IN SEVEN YEARS.

don't forget to leave a comment & vote !!