ten

Bella Cullen was looking for her daughter, and found her staring at a painting. This painting wasn't just any painting in the Cullen residence, no it was the painting of the Volturi.

"Renesmee what are you doing?" Bella asked, looking at her daughter who simply shrugged, not taking her eyes away from the painting. Bella didn't really expect an answer. Renesmee had always been quieter than her sister, who seemed to always have something to say. Sometimes the newborn worried about her daughter. She wondered if she wasn't happy, though she didn't have any reason to be. Sure Rosalice had Jacob, who had imprint on her, but Bella knew Seth cared about Renesmee very much.

"Come on its time for dinner." Bella spoke again after a minute, grabbing her daughters hand and moving down the stairs.

Once they got to the kitchen Rosalice jumped into her mothers arms.

"Mom! I had so much fun today with Jake!" Rosalice squeaked and Bella laughed, setting her daughter back in her chair and moving next to her mate.

"I just found Renesmee staring at the Volturi portrait in Carlisles study." Bella murmured low enough the other vampires couldn't hear.

"I'm sure there's nothing to worry about Bella, I'm sure Renesmee was only curious." Edward responded, smiling at his mate who sighed.

"I hope so."