five

When Rune Volturi heard about the new born army that was obviously created with the intent to destroy the Cullen Clan she was angered. Though she didn't truly know why she was upset over the possible death of vampire family, she knew that she would try her very hardest to ensure the survival of the clan.

Rune also wished to further her friendship in particular with the mind reader and the human, that is why she decided to write Edward Cullen and Isabella Swan a letter to give to her daughter, knowing that Jane will deliver it.
__

Jane Volturi was furious. She was hoping that the Cullen family had been eliminated, even though she knew her mother liked them for some odd reason.

Though torturing the newborn did give the blonde some satisfaction, though not as much as she had hoped.

Right as they were about to leave Jane remember the letters her mother asked her to deliver and turned to look at the mind reader.

"She wanted me to give these to you." Jane stated as she pulled out the letters. Jane hadn't read them though she had never wanted to know what there contents say. Though the blonde would never invade her mothers privacy she was still curious on what might be inside them.

"Thank you." The bronze haired Cullen said and Jane simply gave him a curt nod before turning and leaving with the rest of her companions, eager to see her mother again.
__

The Cullen's all looked at the letters with a variety of emotions, none of them asked what they were, though they were clearly curious.

The curiosity only increased when Edward opened the letter on the top and scanned the paper inside. They all saw the way he the tips of his lips moved upward slightly as he read the letter.

Edward couldn't help but feel as though he truly had a connection to the Volturi queen and immediately knew that if he still had a heartbeat it would flutter with emotion as he read the letter, knowing that he had made a friend, which was uncommon seeing as Edward didn't like many people.

Edward,
Instead these letters contain the words your family would have read when they found out you had died. I am truly glad that I never had to delivered them so I instead wanted you to have them as a reminder that even when things seem to be hopeless, to never give up.
~Most sincerely
Rune Volturi

__

Vote
Comment
& check out my other stories.