Meeting BTS pt 4

"So, I came here cuz I thought... that um, lunch would be  a nice way to... get to know each other. Not that you have to have a long term relationship with us..... we're just some random guys who found you off the street." He said getting nervous. "No way. I'd love know more about you guys!" She mused. Jin smiled. "So what do you do as an occupation?" He asked sipping on his Cider that came before the food. "I model. Not a thing a wanted to do with my life but my Dad is in the industry." She said casually. He nodded. "I think they said I could model because of my Dad. I have no since of fashion and I'm always picky of the clothes they want me to wear. I like to wear what's comfortable not fashionable you know?" She asked. "Yeah. Some days, I really don't feel like getting make-up put on. The fact that you can feel it caking on your skin really gets the best of me sometimes." He laughed and she giggled along with him. "But I don't think they wanted you to model just cuz of your Dad. You're really pretty.... not t-to be weird." He muttered. "T-thanks that's r-really sweet of you Jin ah." She said sheepishly. "I'm their most difficult model. Some of the stuff they have me wearing shows so much skin. I hate it sometimes. And I'm not one for make-up either so I totally get you there." She agreed. "I have two pork cutlet bowls. And did you need a re-fill on those drinks?" She questioned politely. "Yes, that would be great thank you." Jin answered. Li had barley drunken anything from her cup but she let the woman fill it anyway. Jin started to eat and she couldn't believe how fast he was scarfing down the food. She stayed at her normal pace, knowing she couldn't keep up anyway. Jin had finished within 10 minutes. "Everything okay over here?" Their waitress asked. "Yes, but can I get another cutlet bowl? Li, you're eating a little slow, do you need a doggie bag still?" He asked. The girl simply gave up and nodded. She ate the rest of what she could and put the rest in the bag. Jin, however, was still going at his second bowl, almost finished. She smiled. He looked so content just eating, it made her happy too. "Alright, here's your check, thanks for your service." The girl smiled and placed the check on the table. "So how do you wanna split it up?" Li asked pulling her wallet out of her back pocket. "No, don't worry, I got it." Jin said placing money in the leather envelope. "Are you sure?" He nodded. "Come on. Let's go back to Big Hit." She nodded and followed him back. "I'm gonna go to the practice room so I can perfect that move J-hope showed me. I'll see you around." "H-hey wait, do you know where I could get something to drink?" She asked. "Yeah, there's a vending machine just down the hall." He pointed. "Ah, thank you." He nodded and walked in to practice. She was playing piano tiles on the way to the machine and didn't see Namjoon coming. She ran straight into him. "Oh, sorry." She mumbled in embarrassment. "Li? Just the person I wanted to see." He stated. "Y-you wanted to see me?" She questioned. "Yeah I actually need some help with something if you don't mind." Namjoon said, flicking some purple hair out of his face. "Not at all, just let me grab a drink." She quickly paid for a Coke and followed the man. "So... I need some help writing some lyrics..." He said making room on the desk for him to write. "S-sorry, I don't know anything about writing songs." She said nervously. She knew she couldn't be of any use. "I just need inspiration, someone to.... bounce ideas off of ya' know?" He said. "Okay... what's the song about?" She asked, cracking her Coke open. "You know War of Hormone right?" He questioned. "Yeah, of course." She responded. "Well, PD Nim and I thought it would be a good idea to do a part two, like in the female's perspective. We didn't exactly think through HOW we were going to do it. So... I really need you for this. None of us are capable to do it." He stated, hoping she would say yes. "Uh... sure. I think I can give some ideas." She smiled. Namjoon did a little happy dance with his rectangular smile.