16

They gave J-hope wavy hair and kept the rest of the boys with straight hair. For Li's hair the curled it and put it in a ponytail with a bit of hair falling in the front. They then went to get changed. V's suit fit like a glove on Li. It's a full suit without a tie and ripped pants. They all stepped out in costume. "You guys look awesome." Li chimed as she saw the other boys. "You look awesome!" They said back. "What do we do now?" She asked. "We go get wired up. Follow us. " Namjoon instructed. She nodded and followed the rest of the boys. They were told to get in a straight line. When they did several men came with tape and wires. Li felt uncomfortable to say the least when a man was sticking his hand down the back of her shirt.  He taped the wire to her back and stuck the battery pack in her back pocket. "Everything comfortable?" He questioned. "Y-yeah." She mumbled. Once they finished getting wired they moved into the waiting room. "Li noona was nervous." Jungkook teased. "You're used to it okay! It felt weird having a dude just stick his hand in my shirt!" She defended. Yoongi laughed. "Don't feel bad. Jungkook jumped the first time we used wires." He said. "Hyung!" Jungkook pouted. "Learn to stop being a hypocrite then." Yoongi retorted teasingly. Li laughed. "Thanks Yoongi." She said. He nodded. "So do we jus wait now?" She questioned. "Yeah, their setting up audio and stuff right now. So we just wait. Then, their gonna drive us to the performance stage, do last minute touches on our makeup, double check the audio, and then we perform." Hobi answered. "Oh.. okay." She said quietly. Li was about to go on stage and perform. She was nervous, she couldn't fill V's shoes. "What's up? You seem...apprehensive." Jin said. "I just- I know I can't take Taehyung's place and I'll make the show worse. Army's probably won't like me at all." Jin gave her a reassuring hug. "Don't say that noona! They'll love you. Maybe you aren't Tae. But you're talented in your own way. And you're great at singing and dancing!" Jungkook said being optimistic to try and help her out. "Jungkook is right, don't be so self-conscious jagi. It'll be fine." Jin said letting go. Everyone was surprised at their closeness. Except of course Jimin and Jungkook who had seen this behavior before. "Head to the van please." A lady said passing by. "Alright, it's time to go." Jimin stated. They all walked up to the van. Jungkook called shotgun so the rest of them had to sit in the back. Namjoon and Jimin were in the two separate seats and Jin, Hoesok, Yoongi, and Li decided to sit together. Jimin can't say he wasn't a little jealous that she picked those three to sit beside her. How did her and Hobi get so close? It occurred to him. What did they do when they took five?  "I'm hungry." Li said quietly. "Here." Hobi pulled a protein bar out of his pocket. "Thank you Hoesok ah." He rubbed her head, making sure not to mess up her hair. "No problem." He smiled. "He always carries those to concerts. Just in case we need food." Jin states. "It's very easy to forget to eat while preparing for a concert. I always come prepared. No one needs to pass out." He said proudly. She laughed. Her phone went off.

Now chatting with- Tae-ah

Tae-ah: I'm so sad I can't go!!! Tell the fans I miss them! Where are you guys btw?

Li: I'll be sure to to tell them. We're on the way to the concert hall.

Tae-ah: Send me a selfie! I wanna feel like  I'm there.

Li: Hang on

"Tae wants a selfie." She says to the boys. "I know." Jin says. "Have you been peaking?! What if I was texting my boyfriend?" She questioned sarcastically. "You don't have one." He said smirking. "How do you know? I haven't told you anything?" She said seriously. "I know you. And knowing you, you wouldn't have one. Not that you can't get one, you just don't care." Jin answers confidently. "Fine, you caught me." She laughs. "Let's get this selfie done for Tae though." Li suggests. Jin inserts himself in the picture. "Well if Jin is in the picture, you are too Hobi and Yoongi. Get in here." They smiled and leaned in close with them.