Meeting BTS pt 6

"And do you know what we're going to do?" Jimin asked curious to hear her answer. "I don't know.... watch K-dramas?" She guess innocently. "No, I'd rather just get to know you, hun." He chuckled. She blushed at the nickname 'hun'. "O-okay." He sat down a chair and pulled one over for her. "So what do you do for work?" He asked. "Model. I don't really like it." She mumbled. "No wonder they hired you. You're gorgeous." Jimin complemented. "T-thank you." She replied quietly. "What's the matter? Do I make you nervous?" Jimin asked leaning towards her. "J-just a l-little." She squeaked. He chuckled. "Don't worry, I won't do anything to you." He assured. "I heard you sat on Yoongi's lap."  He said changing the subject to a subject she didn't exactly enjoy. "Y-yeah but it was cuz he w-was trying to teach me piano." She defended. "Well... do you want to sit in my lap then?" She violently shook her head. "That's rude. Picking favorites are we?" He teased. "N-No, it's not like that!" She exclaimed. "I'm joking. I just want you to loosen up a bit around me." She looked at him confused. "I-I'ts kinda hard when you keep... you k-keep..." "Flirting with you?" Jimin interrupted. "Y-yeah, that." She finished. "Okay. I'll be less flirty. Wanna watch those K-dramas now?" She nodded and they sat watching my unfortunate boyfriend. "Episode two?" Jimin questioned. "Aish... I wish I could but it's getting late and it's only fair that I talk to Taehyung before I leave. I'll see you later Jiminie!" She said and skipped out of the room. She walked around that floor realizing she knew nothing about where he could be. So she just called his name. "Taehyung? Taehyung! I know he's gotta be somewhere..." She murmured. Someone grabbed her wrist and pulled her into a dark room. She screamed. "Aish, you're gonna break my ears." She recognized his voice. "Taehyung?" She questioned. "You called, beautiful?" He answered. "Where are we?" She asked. "Just another room. We usually hang out here after we're done with practice." The boy replied flicking on the lights. He grabbed her waist and fell back on a couch with her so she would sit on his lap. "So what's up?" He asked. She could feel him breathe. "I wanted to talk to you since I talked to the other guys already." She said. "Is that right? Then, what you you want, baby? I'm all yours." He questioned leaning towards her. "N-nothing like that! You've got the wrong idea!" She exclaimed. He got closer. "Tae, please stop..." She whined quietly. "Why should I?" "B-because..." She wriggled and hit V in the rib. He started laughing. "Why did you do that?" He asked. "I-it was an accident! I'm sorry did it hurt?" She asked worried. He sat up. "No, I'm just really ticklish. Pay back time!" Taehyung said tickling poor Li to death. "Taehyung ah! P-please stop!" She lunged at him and tickled his ribs again. They ended up having an all out tickle war. "You're not such a bad boy after all huh?" She asked dusting herself off. "Don't be fooled. I can be funny and cute ,but if you get too comfy with me I might just snatch you up." He bit his lip. "A-alright then. I'm gonna go now...." She mumbled opening the door to leave. "Wait. Take my number. I'll text you the rest of the boy's numbers later since I know you'll want them." He said. She smiled at Taehyung and nodded.