Meeting BTS pt 5

"These lyrics we got together are great! I'll run them by the hyungs and PD." Namjoon exclaimed smiling. "I'm glad I could help." He hugged her. "Thank you so much!" He realized quickly what he did and blushed giving her space. "I'll let you go now... thanks again for the help." "No problem. Uh... see ya." He waved her off, staying in the room to work of the song. Walking out the room she bumped into someone else. "Second time today.... Aish sorry." She mumbled as she looked up at whoever she was clumsy with this time. "Hi, Li noona." Jungkook said quietly. "Oh, hey Jungkook." "I was just looking for Namjoon. Is he in there?" He questioned. "Yeah, I just got done talking to him." She smiled.  "Can you uh... stay here for a sec?" He asked. She nodded and waited for the maknae to come back. He had a chat with his hyung before coming back out quickly. "So what's up?" Li asked. "I-I just wanted to know if we could hang out at the park?" He suggested shyly. She nodded and he walked her to the park in mostly silence. They sat on a bench. "I just wanted to kinda get to know you I guess... got anything interesting to tell me?" He awaited her response as she thought for a moment. "I'm a model. If you wanted to know. Not trying to brag or anything." He nodded. "You look like one. Y-you're really pretty b-by the way. Y-you seem less stuck up than most of them though. A-a person that s-seems approachable in a way." He complemented shyly. "T-thanks." It got a bit colder. A shiver went down Li's spine. "Are you cold?" Jungkook asked considerately. "A little... my jacket is kinda thin." "Here." Jungkook switched coats with her. "Thanks." She mumbled snuggling in the coat. "So what do you do besides model?" The maknae asked grabbing her coat and tightening it around his form. "Uh... I've got into a lot of hobbies to avoid modeling. I'm into crafts and things like making pottery but I mostly draw." She responded. "Ah interesting... do you not like modeling?" Jungkook asked. "No, it's not my thing...I feel bad for the people who are required to work with me. I don't like wearing clothes that are... mature or don't cover me up properly like they want me to. I also don't like to wear make-up or have my hair messed with." He nodded. "I can relate. I usually try to distract myself when getting make-up put on." He said. "Really, with what?" Li asked adjusting Jungkook's coat. "Piano tiles." He stated. "I love piano tiles! What's your hi score?" She asked pulling out her phone to check her own score. "7859. You?" He questioned. "5740. Aww man your beating me!" She complained. He chuckled at her cuteness. "It's alright. That's still really high. I'm sure you'll get there it a little bit." He encouraged. "Yeah maybe. So...what hair color do you want to get? If you're ever going to get a different color besides brown." She laughed. "Um I'm still sticking with brown but I was thinking about a purple tent on it. What do you think?" He questioned. "I think you'd look good in it." She said honestly. "Really? Cool. I'll talk it over with the rest of the guys to see what they think too." She nodded. "It's good to get other's opinions." He looked up to the sky. "Aish, we should head back. I think it's gonna rain soon." He said worriedly as he stared at dark clouds. "Okay. Thanks for taking me here by the way. I had fun." He nodded and looked away embarrassed. "Let's go to the practice room, yeah?"  Li agreed. As soon as they entered they saw none other than Park Jimin sitting in the corner. "Hey Jimin hyung." Jungkook said to break the awkward silence. "So where did you two go?" He asked getting up. "Uh... just to the park, why?" He asked. "No reason, could you... give us a few moments, Jungkook?" He questioned looking at his maknae. "Sure." He left. Li began to get nervous as she was alone in the room with the notorious playboy. "Hello ,beautiful." He said coming near her. "Hi." She responded quietly. "So... the rest of the boys have had you all day. I suppose it's my turn now." He glanced at her and smirked.