15

He sounds beautiful too. She wouldn't sound as good as them but she should at least warm up too so that her voice didn't sound strained. She began singing Butterfly because she enjoyed that song a lot. Of course Jimin sounded better. "Machi Butterfly, bu butterfly cheoreom." Jin joined her. "You sound beautiful." He complemented. "Thanks. You guys sound better though." She mumbled. "Nonsense, you'll fit right in with us. Do you want to warm up together?" He offered. Reluctantly she agreed. She could use a professional's help. Jimin shushed Jungkook as he heard them singing and talking. "I think hyung's got a thing for Li." Jimin said quietly. "Don't we all?" Jungkook responded. "Yeah, who wouldn't? But I'm jealous! He's handsome, sure but has she even seen me?!" Jimin complained. "Be quite, they'll hear you and you shouldn't say those things about Jin hyung. None of us are better than the other. Don't let your jealousy brake you both apart." He stated. "Wise maknae today aren't we? But  I know you're right. It's hard though, Jin has been ringing all the right bells with her and it's grinding my gears." Jungkook patted his back sympathetically. "Children, aren't you supposed to be singing?" Jin scolded. Li was visibility giggling and Seokjin was trying to hold back a laugh himself. "Sorry hyung." They apologized. "Now get back to work or otherwise I'll have to-" He bursts into laughter along with Li. "Oh god I can't do this!" They continued to chuckle at Jin's attempt at mothering. "Okay, that's enough. Let's get back to work Jagiya." He puts his hand on her back and leads her back to the bench they were warming up on. "Okay." She replied "Oh my God!" Jimin huffs in frustration. "What hyung?"Jungkook asked. "He pulled three moves right there, that sly devil. He made her laugh, he touched her, AND, this is the big one, He got away with Jagiya!" Jimin pouted. "I'm frustrated too. But it'll be okay. Let's just practice hyung." Jimin couldn't help but listen in as he heard their beautiful voices mix. They were taking turns. " Gyeote meomulleojullae." Jin began. "Naege yaksokhaejullae." Li replied. "Son daemyeon naragalkka." Jin sang. "Buseojilkka." Then Li. "Geobna geobna geobna." They sang the last bit together. "I think that's enough warming up." Jimin spoke. Jungkook sent him a glare. "You're right. We should probably start practicing together now." Jin said. They all gathered to sing. "Ah! Good harmony. We still have five minutes so..." Jin stated. "Can I check on Tae real quick? I know that we won't have time afterwards singing practice is over and the staffs didn't give him medicine." She begged. She was a concerned friend. Who could blame her. "Ah, always so conciderate. I don't mind but you have to be back in the makeup room by five minutes." Jin warned. "I'm not sure if I know how to get back." Li said quietly. "Uh... I still have to practice. Jimin could you-" "Yup! C'mon Li ah." He pulled the girl out and led her to Tae's room. "J-Jimin, slow down please." She said. Jimin didn't realize he was still running. "Sorry." They slowed down and reached his room. "Taehyung, I'm here to give you some meds." She said quietly entering the room. "Oh, thank you." He said sniffling. "No problem. Hopefully this will make you feel better." Li said, feeding the boy the syrup. "I brought Jimin with me." She smiled. Taehyung looked. "Oh, I didn't notice. Hi hyung." Taehyung responded weakly. "Hope you feel better Tae. Oh crap, We've got like a minute. We gotta go."  Jimin warned. "Bye Tae! Take care!" Li said running out of the room with Jimin. "Annyong." He replied quietly. They made it to the makeup room out of breath.  "Good thing you made it on time."  Yoongi stated. Li just nodded, being winded. "In the chairs please! We don't have much time." The makeup artists and stylists called. They all had the same look which was brown eyeshadow towards the bottom of the lid and a small amount of eyeliner. They also had natural lips and foundation to have a perfect airbrushed look.