'Meeting' Ran

hey guys sorry for the long wait. i'm just a little 'Writers block' and i hope you like my ideas. i'm not as good as the old author-chan, but i'll try my best!

Y/n's pov

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

i heard my alarm clock go off. i flutter my eyes open before sitting up. i look around and saw the room agasa gave me. huh, so everything that happened wasn't a dream...i thought. i slammed my hand on the alarm clock turning it on.

i went to the bathroom and grab a stool so i can reach the sink. i grab my tooth brush and put a few toothpaste on it. i started to brush my teeth while i examined myself. i saw my old self and this time, it wasn't because of hallucination.

the difference? i don't have my blonde hair that would always be in a pigtail, and my old sapphire eyes was now e/c.

after brushing my teeth. i went to the tub and took a bath. being a kid again and being with shinichi/conan makes me feel two things. one, i feel happy that i could be with him again. and two, i didn't want to be a kid and see him. as much as i was happy, i also feel a pang of hatred and sadness. it was torture.

after i took a bath.i dried myself and wear my uniform (it can be any japan uniform you want). i went downstairs and saw agasa cooking, and haibara eating but also reading.

"Ohayōgozaimasu" i greeted them sitting next to haibara, "ah, ohayo, y/n-chan"agasa greeted "ohayo" haibara greeted. "you're just in time. here"he put in front egg,bacon,and a toast. "Arigatō, agasa"i thanked before eating.

after eating breakfast. me and haibara went outside and was greeted by the 'detective boys'. i still wonder why detective BOYS when theirs GIRLS. that kinda annoys me a little, but you know what? let's just let it slide.

"ne, ayaka-chan are you joining us later?"ayumi ask, i look at her "hmm, join you all at what?"i ask back "to our hide out! we're playing video games!"genta said "oh, i'd like to! where's this 'hide out'?"i ask again "at conan-kun's house!"ayumi replied "oh, where is that?"i ask again, not my fault he never told me where he stays at.

"at 'mouri kogoro's detective agency!'"they cheered (except of course to shnichi and haibara), my smile faltered a little, t-there?! of all places! why there! i ranted in my mind "isn't it cool?!"mitsuhiko exclaimed, i nodded a little.

shinichi's pov

i look at y/n and saw her smile falter a little after they said where i now temporarily live. i walk beside and whisper to her "what's wrong?" she shook her head a little "i...just didn't think that it would be at their house"she whispered back her voice a little shaky.

"what's wrong with that? they're your family"i said, she look at me, half of her face shadowed "what's so good about that?"she whispered, i look at her sadly, "it's going to be okay. they won't recognize you"i said trying to cheer her up "i doubt that..."she muttered before walking ahead of me. "sigh, she's still thinking about it..."i said to myself, well, at least that's what i thought

"it's not her fault"haibara said, startling me a little "ah, haibara-san"i muttered "she trusted a friend and he betrayed her"she continue i glared at her "oi oi!", "she like him and yet he ignored her"she turned away "i said to much"she finished before walking a head as well, at that part my eyes softened, i remember when we ran into her at kid's heist before.

"you know that i love him!"

her face was full of hate and hurt.

"you know that was my first love, yet you interrupt me whenever i try to get close to him."

i was blind not to notice that

"true i couldn't have stood a chance if you're there.it's actually pretty stupid of me"

you're wrong. it's actually a feeling of relief to me hearing that...

your pov

i look behind me and saw shinichi trailing behind us and spacing off. "oi, conan-kun!"i called snapping him back to reality "you okay?"i ask "yeah, just thinking"he said. we continue walking and sometimes talking.

TIME SKIP (cause we've been at elementary before)

"finally it's over...i can't believe i have to start elementary again"i complain to myself "that's how i felt before"shinichi said to me quite enough for the kids not to hear us "i know you were also shrunk by the black organization, but why did they attack you?"he ask "didn't you remember? you told me to meet you at the park we use to play in"i said

he scratch the back of his head "oh yeah, gomen"he apologize while laughing nervously "it's okay"i then realized something "wait, if we did meet up. wouldn't you be a kid?"i ask "yeah"he answered "why would you?"i ask again "cause that way, i can show you i trust you"he explain, that left me speechless. we continued walking towards the house i use to live in.

"i'm home!"shinichi yelled once we got there "welcome home, conan-kun!"i heard my sister, ran said. she notice me and quickly went in front me "oh, is this a new friend of yours, conan-kun?"ran ask, i nodded and smiled widely "mm! i'm agasa ayaka! niece of professor agasa!"i said, "ha! your so cute, ayaka-chan!"she squealed

i blush a little "Arigatō, nee-chan!"i thanked "call me ran-nee chan"she said. she let us in and the first thing i do was walk around observing the place. it change a little, few new furniture that's for sure. i then went in one of the shelf's and saw a picture of me,ran,and shinichi as a kid. me and ran had our arms wrapped around our necks and shinichi was behind us standing on his toes and hiving us both bunny-ears.

i smiled a little and was almost on verge of tears, almost, i had to be strong! "that's my little sister"i heard ran behind me startling me a little. "huh?" "she run away a long time ago. i was an idiot for letting her go,i told myself and shinichi that 'she'll come back, she always does' and i was right, we saw her all grown up. she change, she used to be shy, have blonde hair that would always be in a pigtail, and her eyes shine like a sapphire. we miss her, but it looks like she doesn't"she said sadly a tear rolling down her face.

i look at her sadly. s-she miss me? i thought, i then felt a my anger rises no she doesn't! she just told me that to look like she cares! i thought angrily. i gave her a small 'smile' "you'll see her soon, ran-nee chan. who know, she might be around the corner"i said or in front of you i thought. she smiled and pat my head "Arigatō, ayaka-chan"she thanked before leaving.

i went back with the others, they were upstairs in shinichi's room. i opened the door and saw it was also dad's room "hey ayaka-chan!"ayumi greeted holding her a controller. i sat next to shinichi's side "so what are we playing?"i ask "[favorite video game]"shinichi answered. i smiled widely "i love this game!"i exclaim

"will see!"genta said handing me a controller, i look at shinichi "aren't you playing?"i ask him "his horrible at video games"mitsuhiko said, shinichi glared at him while i laugh a little.

okay so maybe being a kid won't be that bad

how was it guys?! was it good?! comment down below and tell me, and please vote!