Midnight Visit

sorry guys! i just had to watch detective conan again to remember the whole story.

YOUR POV

it was night time and i was at my room trying to sleep, trying. i can't sleep, no matter how many times i turn and shut my eyes, they always beg to be open. i sigh and gave up. i went to the small balcony (if the professor has one) and look at the peaceful night. funny how it look so peaceful when in reality someone might be getting killed or raped right now.

i sigh once again. i then felt a gush of wind causing me to shiver, "cold are we?~"a smooth voice ask, i look up on the roof and saw a familiar teen in white suit, it's cape dancing to the wind. "kaito..."i said, he smirk and jump down. kaito bent down "hi, y/n"he greeted before patting my head softly. i blush a little and look up at him "hey, kaito"i greeted softly. "why are you still awake?"he ask "i can't sleep. and shouldn't i be asking you that? and what are you doing here? and how do you know i live here?"i ask a lot causing him to chuckle a little.

"i saw you a while ago walking with your friends"he said chuckling. kaito then sat at the railing and look elsewhere "so, how are you and Tantei-san?"kaito ask, i look at him questionably tantei-san? oh...."you mean shinichi?"i ask, he hummed and nodded "we're good. got a long well,and had a few conversations here and there"i said "but how do you know his identity, stalker?"i ask, teasing a little, he just smirk "i have my ways"was the only thing he said.

silence engulf both of us. it wasn't awkward, it was really calming. "so how is aoko?"i ask worriedly "she's freaking out and always ask about you"kaito answered "why did you say?"i ask again "nothing really.just told her you we're out of town,glad enough she believe me.guess I really am smarter than her"kaito brag and smirk.

Smirking bastard i thought looking at him bored-ly. "welp!"kaito stood at the railing "i need to go! bye-bye!"kaito said about to leave. i didn't know what came over me but i just suddenly hold his hand. "don't go!"i-accidentally-yelled.

kaito look at me surprise, but so was i. why...why did i do that? i ask in my thought. i let his hand go and blush furiously "what's wrong?"he ask know kneeling down "i-it's nothing! i just didn't know what came over me that's all!"i laugh nervously good excuse,me! i mentally yelled at myself.

i then heard kaito stifle a laugh causing me to break out of my thoughts. i look at him, my blush decreasing. "you're to honest"kaito chuckled, while i pouted. he then magically appeared a rose in his hand.

"for you,m'lady"he purred. my blush increased again. i-shakily-took the rose and look at him. "good night,y/n-chan"he said, his voice calming.

"AH!"i gasp jolting up from my bed. i look around and saw it was morning. "it was all a dream..."i breath out. i heard my alarm clock go off, so i quickly press the snooze button. i place my hand on the nightstand and once i did, i felt something soft.

i grab it and look at it. it was a rose, the same rose on dream but this had a little note.

am i really that hot for you, y/n-chan? how about don't faint next time i visit you. hope you had a wonderful dream about me~

kaito kid (kaito's doodle)

my eyebrows twitch in annoyance "k...k....KAITO!!!!!"