Kaito...?!A-ah Nii-san..?

It was another day for y/n. Going to school, going home, or seeing a crime up ahead. She just wish to go back to being a high school girl with her friends, kaito and aoko. It's been a while since she last saw those two and she actually wish that kaito would visit her again.

She was in the middle of haibara and conan as the other kids walk ahead of them talking about the show they like, Kamen Yaiba. As they turn a corner y/n was met by the two person she was just talking about. 

Kaito and aoko were walking down the street chatting as usual...Well unusual. Aoko was looking down sadly. Probably talking about y/n's sudden "Travel trip". As kaito was telling her y/n will come back soon, his eyes notice six small kids ahead  of them, and his eyes just so happen to land on y/n. 

This brighten kaito and without thinking he called for her. "Ah! Y/-" but time seem to slow down as y/n ran ahead of the five and jump to kaito with a childish like small, like those little sister missing their brothers in anime and mangas. 

"K-kaito-nii-san!" Y/n exclaim happily. Though this sudden scene seem to shock everyone.

"Kai.."

"..to"

"....NII-SAN?!" Everyone yell in shock. Y/n didn't any attention to them. As kaito caught her and she wrap her now smaller arms around his neck. She put her hands on his chest and slightly push back to face him properly.

"It's me Agasa Ayaka! Don't you remember me?" Y/n ask, giving him a hint that was her temporary name. Kaito smile nervously and held her high, "Ayaka-chan! Long time no see! I miss you!" He said while rubbing his cheek to hers, obviously to annoy her. 

"Eh? Kaito, who's she?" Aoko ask "U-uh...s-she's...The girl I use to watch over!" Kaito said "that's right! Him and y/n-nee-san! You must be their other friend they were talking about ... uh ... etto ...Nakamori Ahoko-nee-san!" Y/n said, that made her freeze on her spot before glaring at kaito for an explanation.      

Kaito shook in here as aoko had a dark aura surrounding her. "Bakaito! What have you been telling her?!" She yell at him. Kaito knew it was back from a while ago and that time he went to your home at night.

"I didn't tell her anything!" Kaito defended  waving one of his hand frantically while using the other to hold while you hold an 'Innocent' smile. 

"Eh? But that's what you told me before, kaito-nii-san" Y/n said, with a finger near her lips showing how "confuse" she is.  

Aoko took a deep breath before smiling to y/n. Aoko went closer to the two, scoop y/n away from kaito, before lifting him up the ground and throwing him in it, creating a small dent that scare all six of the kids with a sweatdrop.

"Sorry about him ayaka. Don't listen to him he's just an idiot. My real name is Aoko, okay? "Aoko smile at y/n, while y/n was practically a chibi with a sweatdrop and a terrified look "I think I just heard something bad being broken..." Y/n trail off. 

"Now that I think about it, it does feel like I just threw the most biggest moron in the world into the ground." Aoko said, while y/n just sweatdrop. 

"Okay! Kaito-nii-san, aoko-nee-san. This are my friends Edogawa Conan-kun, Haibara Ai-san, Tsuburaya Mitsuhiko-kun, and Kaminski Genta-kun." Y/n introduce, "Hajimemashite (Nice to meet you.)" The five said while bowing .

"Hajimemashite! I'm Nakamori Aoko, and the idiot right there is kuroba kaito." Aoko said, as kaito finally recovered and was now just dusting the dust off of him. "Yo! You must be ayaka-chan's friends! Thanks for looking after her, she can be stubborn sometimes." Kaito said while scratching his head.

Conan chuckle lightly and look away with a deadpan look, "you have no idea..." He mutter. Aoko smacks kaito's head "kaito, that's rude!" She said "ehehe...But it really is great to see you again, ayaka-chan. I miss you." Kaito said, making y/n blush slightly.

Was he just acting or did he really miss her as y/n? 

"Anyway, let's go to my house and talk there. I can finally catch up to what's happening to ayaka-chan's life." Kaito said, leading them to his house.

"Eh! You're really great magic, kaito-nii-san!" Ayumi exclaim, once kaito did his disappearing and reappearing tricks. "Well, I did learn from the best!" Kaito said, referring to his dad.     

Everyone was chatting at the living room having a great time, well, except to conan. He made an excuse to leave and explore the house. He was done checking downstairs now it was upstairs. He knock at one of the rooms to make sure no one was inside. 

Once no one answered he turn the knob and check the room. It was a simple room. The only unusual thing inside was the body size picture of a magician. 'This must be Kuroba-san's room' Conan thought, before closing the door and going to the other room.      

He knock again to make sure and just like the first one, no one answered. Conan open the door and look inside the room. It was also a simple room, but the walls were F/c and 2ndF/C. It must of belong to a girl from how different it's design.

He went inside and look around. Once he got close to the bed he turn his head and saw a picture. They were two of it. The first one was a picture of two girls and one boy. Conan recognize the other two as Aoko and Kaito, but...He felt like he didn't want the other girl to be who he want it to be.

He look at the other picture and...Unfortunately. It is y/n. The only thing running on his mind is...why does kaito have a picture of this?  

Then it him like a brick. Y/n run away 10 years ago and when they saw her again (At her teen form) she was healthy and fine. It could only mean that someone has taken her before, which would be...

"...So y/n has been living with...Kuroba-san?" Conan mutter to himself starring at the picture. "Shinich?" Conan yelp and turn to the door and saw y/n looking at him confuse. 

"What...are you doing here?" y/n ask slowly. Conan look down, his bangs cascading his eyes, "so...You've been living here this whole, huh?" He said. "Huh?" Was the only y/n could utter out. 

Conan grit his teeth. He puts down the picture and ran to y/n. Y/n was cut off guard when conan suddenly engulf her. "S-shinichi?!" Y/n gasp. "I'm...i'm glad" "huh?" "For the past ten years, you've been safe. I'm glad." Conan said. Y/n couldn't believe what was happening and what she was hearing 'Shinichi...?'

"Well! Bye-bye!" Kaito said, waving his hand as the others left. "Bye-bye!" The six said, as they walk away.

While walking home, y/n suddenly felt something wrap around her pinkie-finger. She look down and saw another pinkie wrap around hers. Y/n look at who the owner is and saw it was from conan. "What's wrong?" Y/n ask "nothing." He said, still staring up ahead.

'I promise I won't let go. And this time i'm keeping that promise!'     

"But I guess I do have a bigger challenger for y/n's" Conan mutter, getting annoy just for remembering kaito.