Big Investigation Of The Nine Doors

Really sorry for the long wait! But it's already summer at my country so maybe i'll be able to update more often.

And guys I made mistake by putting 'Shinichi' instead of 'Conan' and instead of changing it (since I've already made half of this before noticing so....) just know that Shinichi = Conan for this chapter. Don't judge, I know this isn't much of a big deal to anyone but to me...it is.

Third point of view 

Y/n, shinichi, haibara, and the other detective boys were all walking home after school. Though as much as it is a peaceful and wonderful  afternoon the three other kids didn't think so. 

"I want to do something fun" ayumi whine "there are cases throughout the world. Yet..." mitsuhiko trailed off "it's weird. there's nothing happening around us" genta commented both his hands behind his head. 

shinichi close his eyes and grit his teeth thinking repeatedly, 'That's not weird, that's not weird, it's just normal'

As they almost walk past the building they were walking at, something fell that made a small 'CLINK!' sound. They all turn and small three small objects. Y/n was the first to inspect it, it was a metal shape like an 'S' and bonded to it was a ring. "Ah! there's a ring" she said, lifting the small object 

"I wonder where it fell from?" mitsuhiko question, standing beside y/n and looking at it before looking around for any clues on who belong it. "there's nobody over here" genta said. Mitsuhiko look at the building and said, "maybe someone threw it out of this mansion?"

They all look at the building, y/n gave the object to ayumi and look at the building. Mitsuhiko then notice, "All the windows are closed" he said, "it was a prank? That was dangerous!" genta yell.

"But, why is this thing stuck to it?" ayumi ask, looking at the 'S' shape metal. Haibara then grab the other one that look like an 'S'. "It's shaped like an 'S'. There's one here, too." she said before giving the other one to ayumi. 

"Maybe that hook was also attach to the ring. It came off when it hi the ground...Wait a second!"Mitsuhiko grab the three objects and started to connect it to each other "what is it, mitsuhiko?" genta ask.

'Hey, hey, don't tell me...' Shinichi thought, knowing where this is going. "Look at this! Doesn't this look like a word?" Mitsuhiko said after he connect the three objects. "It's an SOS!" genta said "right. Someone gave us this ring on purpose. An SOS sign!" mitsuhiko said.

Shinichi gave a nervous smile 'I just knew he would say that.' He thought. "Then the person who needs help is a woman." Haibara said, shocking the the three kids. Haibara looks her fingers, "There's lipstick on the 'S' hook." Haibara held out her hand showing them her stain fingers. 

Mitsuhiko look at the hooks and did saw the lipstick stain, "it's true! There's lipstick on it!" Mitsuhiko gasp. 'oi! oi! you're putting too much thought into this.' conan thought. Y/n went to mitsuhiko, "mitsuhiko-kun, can I see that ring for a second?" mitsuhiko gave the ring to y/n as she inspect it.

"This is a wedding ring. See 'M to A'. 1999. 3. 21. Someone with the initial 'M' gave this to someone with the initial 'A'. They got married on March, 21, 1999" She explain. "You sure know a lot, ayaka-chan!" Genta said,  "well I wouldn't know if it wasn't written on the ring, now would I?" she commented sarcastically

"then the ring also belongs to the to the woman. Her husband's initial is 'M' His wife's 'A'." Mitsuhiko said  while y/n nodded. "Just a second" haibara said grabbing before inspecting the ring, "this ring's size is about 11. Usually it's between 7 to 9. This woman has chubby finger" she explain, "thought so too. I first thought it was the ring of the husband but judging by the lipstick, it isn't." Y/n said.