anim

he still didn't show me his cool, intimidating side. tsk, what a shame.

"i'll drop you off."

"no, i'm good-"

"i'll drop you off."

"i said i'm alright-"

"i'll. drop. you. off."

jungkook spoke through his teeth on that last sentence. i rolled my eyes and unwillingly got in his mercedes benz.

"can i drop you off a cliff tho."

"what was that?"

"hm? i didn't say anything."

i faked a smile at him. he shrugged it off and continued to drive along the road and into the night sky.

"where do you live?"

"just leave me at the intersection of gosanjaro."

"some people prefer to be dropped off at their house but okay," he paused to read the street names until he gasped, "unless you're homeless?!"

i gaped at him like he's stupid, "huh?"

"i mean, you kept my credit card and didn't give it back–"

"can you chill, i'll give it back next time we meet."

"you order the cheapest things on the menu–"

"my fault for wanting to save money?"

"and you don't want me to let you off at your house, because you don't have one! it all adds up!"

jungkook sounded as if he made a new, life-changing discovery. but really, he just made himself look as dumb as donald trump.

"listen smart one, i just don't want you to find my house so that there would no reason for us to meet again, excluding your card."

my head shot up to catch his reaction, but all i received was a blank face and a head tilt.

"why wouldn't you want us to meet again?"

my eyes caught the familiar street sign.

"i don't know you. i know you've done some good deeds to me but other than that, you're a stranger to me."

we reached the mentioned intersection and he stopped like he was supposed to. i held the door handle but halted when he continued to answer me.

"then i'll make sure you know everything about me."

i turned around and saw that he was facing towards the road, still and expressionless. i was going to ask him–'and how are you planning to do that?'–but he beat me to it by breaking his statue pose.

jungkook started shuffling in the compartment between our seats and pulled out a pen. after, he took hold of my hand and starting writing on me. once he was done, i noticed he jotted down his phone number.

"text me when you get inside, yujin."

as if he was out to murder my heart, he beamed his pearly white teeth up at me. i didn't have enough energy to return one back, so i just opened the door and slowly made my way towards my house. when i heard his car retracting from the street, i speed walked–okay, ran–to my front door. i fumbled with my keys to get the door open and when i did, it was brought to my attention that jimin's shoes were missing, indicating that he had left. (which was disappointing because i wanted to play the wii with him).

okay, but i gotta admit. in the last few minutes i spent in the car, jungkook seemed pretty intimidating. cool, even.

i noticed i don't mention yujin's name alot