walo

wtFFF hOw did i get 1k views on this book too??? i'm truly blessed, thank you all <33
btw i'm sorry but this chapter sucks it's just a filler rip i promise next one will be better

"i feel like red doesn't suit me. what do you think?"

"what i think? i think you really need a girl friend to do these kinds of stuff with."

seokjin scoffed with clear annoyance.

i dragged him all the way to the mall to help me pick an outfit for jungkook's model shoot. my original plan was to wear something out of my closet, but it would be tasteless of me to wear clothes that are old and already worn.
so now seokjin and i are at one of the expensive, high class stores.

"i would ask my bitchass sister but she's a bitchass. plus, you're my only close friend and i love you and you love me and wow cheesy let's just look at this cute dress."

my eyes were attracted to a gold silk dress on one of the mannequins. it was beautiful, but it definitely wouldn't look good on me. so i ditched it and skipped on over to the other style of dresses.

"you're gonna wear a dress to the thing?" seokjin spoke up.

"duh. dresses compliment my body." i boasted and fingered the fabric of the dress in front of me.

he tsk'd, which made me curious. "what?"

"go walk around, i'll find something more.. suiting."

i gave him a hesitating look. "okay.. i trust you.."

with a grin, he sped off to god knows where while i stayed back, searching for a dress.

hmm, let's start with the color i want to wear.

white would be a good color but knowing me, i might get it stained or ripped. so that cancels out white.

maybe a dark color? navy blue?

i nodded to my own thoughts and grabbed anything that resembled a dark blue.

many outfits were thrown onto my body and many were mercifully rejected.
okay, all. all were rejected.

"i can't believe how hard it is to find something i'm only gonna wear for one day."

i sighed out, dramatically.

"do you need any assistance, miss?"

a lady looking about my age came up to me. with the short stare i was giving her, i easily noticed the cake face she wore. i mean, her face and her neck were an obvious different shade. her height was notched down, compared to mine, and her hair was an excessively unnatural shade of blonde.

based on my description, you might think she would belong under a desk where she would suck the dick of a failing, bankrupt CEO as a slutty secretary, but no.

despite all these gross features, she somehow made it work. i was actually feeling envied by how she can make 'ugly' into 'not so ugly'.
maybe she would know how to fix me up?

"you're a worker here, right? then you would know where all the good shit– i mean, where the newest, trend-setting fashion pieces are?"

to be honest, i was trying to sound sophisticated and with the times, but i ended up sounding like i just got out of the fifth grade.

she let out a chuckle (pity chuckle, maybe?), and led me to a room near the back of the store.
the best way to put it is, it was like a really large closet.