siyam

i'm not back to actively writing. i just felt bad that i haven't updated since literally a year ago so i hope this long chapter will suffice. i love you all tho don't forget that <3

the day came. the day i finally get recruited as a model.

okay, kidding.
or maybe not. you never know.

after getting dressed in my newly-bought (and very pink) outfit, i went outside of my house in search of a certain mercedes benz. because according to jungkook, it "would only make sense" if we rode to his model shoot together. i didn't disagree, but i'm just a little confused on why he decided to call me at midnight last night just to tell me that he was going to pick me up.

but that's just jungkook, so i should probably get used to him.

before i forget again, i checked my purse to find his beloved credit card. i sighed contently, knowing the owner of the black card won't yell at me for the millionth time. speaking of the black card owner, i see his flimsy hand waving over at me through his windshield.

i walk towards the car confidently in my pastel pink heels and opened the car door.

"damn, you look hot." jungkook unexpectedly said, his eyes scrolling up and down my appearance and stopping at my pantyhose-covered legs.

my knees felt weak, getting caught off guard.

i gripped the door handle as i carefully slid in my seat. "thanks?" i awkwardly said. jungkook's eyes went wide as he realized what he just said.  "oh my god, i'm so sorry. i was just thinking out loud." he coughed, probably feeling uncomfortable now.

i laughed a little to myself, he's so cute.

WAIT YUJIN NO. YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND.

park jimin is my one and only baby boy. park jimin is my one and only baby boy. park jimin is my one and only-

"you sure you wanna go to my model shoot looking like that, though? all the female models will get jealous and would wanna beat you up for your looks." jungkook chuckled, sounding sincere.

park jimin who?

my cheeks were getting redder by the second. "good, i would wanna be recruited as a model and be on the cover of seventeen magazine."

jungkook hummed, "oh wow, american magazines! man, even i can't get on that."

we continued talking about random topics on the way to the shoot. when we got there, we walked in the three story building together and wow.

the inside of the first floor was so pretty and abstract. the white walls were covered with perfectly pictured top korean models. couches and coffee tables of the same cream color filled the interior. i was fascinated by the sight until i was informed by jungkook that this was just the lobby. then i was shocked, i was wondering how the other two floors would look if the lobby is this aesthetic.

i quietly walked up to the framed pictures and asked why jungkook isn't up there.

"i only started modeling recently, these are the models who have been doing it for years. my number one goal in life is to make it up on this wall." he patted an empty spot on the wall for emphasis, gazing at it a little before taking me somewhere else.

jungkook took me to the large front desk and politely asked the lady standing behind the desk to give me a visitor's pass. i stuck the visitor's sticker on top of my boobs so if anyone looks at my sticker, i can sue them for sexual harassment and maybe get some money out of them. then i realized that was stupid so i just stuck it onto the hem of my skirt.