labing-dalawa

before i start this chapter, pls show some love to my other books :(
like 'i ship it' 'home sweet home' 'dog-sitter' and my new one 'little miss innocent' :3
ok thanks love you guys now enjoy reading lovelies

i carefully pulled my car into my driveway then proceeded to park and leave my vehicle. the cold breeze of the late night air fanned over me on the way to open my front door.

once i got into my house, i threw my lunchbox into a cupboard and took my exhausted body to take a quick shower.

after ten minutes of me quickly washing my body and throwing clothes on myself, i received a text from jungkook saying "i got the alc and i'm On my way!".

after sending a short "ok" back, i made the decision to clean up my house a little bit before jungkook arrives.

i checked the bathrooms to see if they're presentable and i immediately removed the bras i had hanging on my shower pole once i saw them.

the only time i would want jungkook to see my bras is when they're on me.

i mean what.

shortly after, i found myself holding the door open for a grinning jungkook as he walked in while lugging two cases of soju and two bottles of vodka in his big arms.

"daddy's home!"

jungkook jokingly said, earning a laugh from me. as he set down all the booze on my living room table, he then proceeded to sit himself down on my couch while his eyes panned across the inside of my house.

"you have a nice house. very cute. just like its owner," he says, grinning and winking at me. i just stared at him blankly as i closed the front door, not knowing how to react so i just don't. he spoke again, "okay, you don't have to death stare me though."

i giggled and moved to sit across from jungkook and start opening some bottles, but then i remembered about the alcohol i have.

i sprinted to my fridge, grabbed whatever i could find, and sprinted back to jungkook. "and i also have beers!" i placed the three bottles of beer on the table with the other alcoholic drinks.

i wanted to get drunk already, so i sat down on the floor on the other side of the table and decided to open two bottles of soju to get us started.

while i'm popping the two bottles open, jungkook curiously asked, "so, what's the occasion?"

after getting the bottles open, i hand one to him and he gladly accepts it. staring at the bottle in my hand, i think about how i should answer him.

should i tell him what really happened with me tonight? because i really don't want to talk about it, i just wanna drink. drunk me will probably cry about it to him later anyways.

"just in the mood to get wasted with someone," i casually replied.

i could tell jungkook knew it was more than that, but he didn't pry further and just shrugged, "fair enough. well, cheers."

he raised his bottle as i did the same, our bottles clinking together. we each took our first shot of the night as we brought the substance to our lips, the alcohol entering our mouths and leaving a burning sensation in our throats.

my face soured when the soju lingered on my taste buds, regretting not chasing it down with something before drinking.

i looked up at jungkook and see him trying to contain a pained expression while reading the alcohol percentage on the bottle.

i found myself giggling at his reaction as i ask him, "should i get orange juice or something to chase it down with?"

he answered as quick as a fox, "bring the whole gallon. and maybe some food, too."