Chpt. 10

Okay, so my account on my phone logged me out for no reason at all so I have started using the laptop that me and my sister share so it's going to be harder to post my chapters until I get my own. Luckily I have loving parents who might get me my own laptop. (YAY!)

::::::::::

I started slipping on my outfit and since Wanda picked my outfit, it is a dark navy blue, practically black. I had a gold and black bracelet which had a compartment to store a USB or something that size. Of course I was wearing the necklace Bucky gave me when we first got here/when we were in Paris. When I finally put everything on I waited in my room until Wanda came. I stared out the window looking at the miles for buildings. I started reading the minds of the citizens that I could reach, mostly the people who worked here.

"What can I wear?"

"I wonder if the King will actually talk to us."

"Who will watch Fayola?"

"That sneaky little-" I went back to the person before.

"Maybe Halima can watch her? No. she'll be coming too." I continued listening to her. "Lissa could. Oh, wait. She nearly burnt her house down last time she baby-sited Fay." I started to look at her perspective to see her house. It was small, there was a kitchen from what I could see and a crib. "Should I just not go." I couldn't let her not go. I decided to input my own thought, she'll think it was her idea though.

Bring Fay with me!

"Of course! I'm such an idiot"

I went back to my own head and vision. "That was fun." I mumbled to myself.

"Alex!" I turned around to see Wanda in the outfit I picked for her which was a black halter dress with this straps wrapped around her neck. She was wearing heels that had silver embroidered around the ankle strap. Her hair was pulled up into a braided crown. "You look amazing! I know what makes you look good."

"I could say the same thing for you. You look beautiful." I told her.

"Thank you, now let's head downstairs. I enjoy being first, do you not."

"Nothing else I enjoy more."

::::::::::

After an hour of waiting on the team everyone finally came down, The boys all wore tux except for Steve who just wore suspenders.

"What's up with the suspenders? You look like a worn-out cop from the 1940's."

"One, I look better than a worn-out cop. And two, I am from the 1940's." He replied. I gave him a smirk before walking over to Bucky who was wearing a simple green tie with his black tux.

"You look good." I complimented.

"Thanks, you too."

"You're very welcome, and thank you."

Be honest does the hair look bad?"

"You could never look bad in my eyes." I responded. He kissed my forehead before we joined the group.

So when does it start again?" Scott asked.

"5:30, we got 10 minutes." I told him

"That's going to feel like an hour." He whined.

"Well we could do something to pass time other than just stare out the windows." I suggested.

"What could we do?" Natasha asked.

"Let's play a game." Clint suggested.

"Like what? Hide'n Seek?" T'Challa joked.

"NO! Like Never Have I Ever, or MASH."