Chpt. 13

For muslims:
Don't read this chapter during Ramadan!!

Sincerely,
Your Muslim Author, raineenite

———

I'm walking down a dirt road in forest, it's bright, there are birds and the sun's light is peaking through the tree's foliage. I'm alone and it's quiet, I'm humming a song, probably a lullaby but I continue walking until I hear someone behind me. I whip around to see two adults with jade eyes like mine. "Who are you two?"

"Know who you are, come home." I'm filled with questions. But the disappear and I'm left alone again until I hear screaming, familiar screaming.

———

I shoot out of bed to see Bucky, his eyes shut, sweat racing down his back and his screams ringing through the room. "Bucky!" I pushed his shoulder to have him pin me onto the other end of the bed. The anger in his eyes went to fear.

"Alex." He pulled me back up, "I-I'm sorry. Are you okay."

"I'm fine. How are you feeling?" I asked. He sat on the bed with his feet off the side. "Not great, huh?"

"When will this stop?" He whispered.

"No one can know for sure except you." I scooted beside him and grabbed his hand.

"How can I know when it stops?"

"It stops when you decide that this fear hiding inside you isn't going to stop you from making the decisions in life anymore." He looked down at the point when our hands met instead of at my face. "There is fear inside you, but there's also hope and love. You're letting fear take over but fear isn't going stick around for long if you're strong enough and I know for a fact that you are." He looked up at me with tears gently streaming down his cheeks. "No fear." I wiped away his tears before giving him a gentle hug.

"No fear." He whispered. I was about to tuck my face into his shoulder until I looked at it.

"Bucky..."

"Yeah?"

"Are you not wearing a shirt?" I created a gap between us to see he had no shirt.

"No, I get hot when I sleep." He told me innocently.

"Oh wow." I giggled. "Bucky, if you're in bed with a girl you're not dating you can't really be shirtless and be in bed with them." I explained to him.

"What about undershirts?" He asked.

"That's fine." I read the clock to view the bold red numbers that say 5:23. "But right now you're very sweaty so you take a shower first." I told him. He gave me a smile before walking around to the bathroom. I decided to go back to sleep while to was still dark.

———

The scene was back. The trees with the sun beaming through. It was just me again but I was cautious for the people from before. I follow the trail's turn to find myself in a city. It's raining, and I could see the Big Ben from a distance so I was obviously in London. There was a baby, 6 months at most, with her parents.

"We should head home, we don't need her getting sick." The woman warned the man, probably married.

"No, today's a big day for this family, I'll get her a warm blanket." The man argued, he walked away and rushed into the baby store. The mom looked at the baby, twiddling with her tiny hand. In the distance a man was selling toys.

"3 toys for £5! Best sell in London!" The lady stood up as she slipped off her gloves.

"I'll be back soon, my love." She kissed her daughter before walking over to the cart of toys. I looked at the baby, hovering over her stroller. She's about to touch my hand until someone snatches her off the bench. A man, he looks like abnormal person abut there were scars going down his hand.