Chpt. 16

Since we were so caught up in our video game wars, we all had chips instead of lunch so we were all deciding on dinner.

"We already had Italian, I say burgers." Steve said.

"You weren't even there when we had Italian, you don't get a say in this." Clint told him.

"I saw this restaurant called 'Urban Dinara' when we were going on a mission. I heard it is the best in all of Wakanda, it's not as well known in America but there are a few there." Wanda explained.

"Urban Dinara? What's so great about it?"

"Good service, fantastic grade from the health department, amazing food, it's Indian-"

"Why didn't you just start with Indian?" Scott asked.

"Yeah, I'm sold." I added.

"Okay, we should all get ready, wear something casual. Be ready in 25." Steve said, we all scurried upstairs to the 'closet'. Wanda and I decided to go semi-matching. We both had on pastel blue denim shorts but she had on a red shirt with a sheer fabric on her shoulders and torso. My shirt was red and pleated with white flowers and the straps tied in the back. We were both wearing the same dark violet rimmed sunglasses and black flats. Natasha decided to join us, she was wearing light blue jeans with a black shirt and red shoes and jewelry. The boys were all wearing a navy blue t-shirt, grey jeans, and black and red air Jordans.

"This is just too much," Sam chuckled, "I'm not doing this."

"Uh-uh. The boys placed a bet, remember? Who ever doesn't join is buying." Bucky reminded him, the girls stifled a laugh. Sam glared, cursing under his breath. He took the keys from Clint before stomping out.

"Aw, poor baby." I sighed sarcastically. The boys all laughed along before we followed Sam out to the car.

::::::::::

When we got to the restaurant, it was just about sunset, the light from the sun glazed the building to make it looked like a dazzling golden. We looked at it in awe.

"Not looking too 'casual' now, huh?" Scott mumbled.

"It's about as fancy as the McDonalds in America." Wanda analogized. I cocked an eyebrow, surprised by her glimpse of sass before we all got out of the car, the girls exiting first of course.

"Hey, to Cassie, this place is as fancy as the Eiffel Tower." Scott chuckled, we could tell he was in a wave of Memories so we left him with that until he zoned back into reality.

It wasn't a sit down place so we decided to sit inside rather than on the roof in case there are any HYDRA agents looking for us. I sat next to Bucky and Wanda while Scott, Natasha, and Clint across from us with Steve next to Buck and Sam next to Scott. There were paper menus in front of us, we all instantly grabbed them, scanning it for the most delicious sounding thing.

"Chicken Taali sounds good." Nat whispered. Clint's mouth was watering as he continued to decide his dinner choice. Wanda took her chance, she threw a piece of the napkin at him when he wasn't looking, he turned to an I expecting Nat, most likely because he thought it was her. He ripped off a piece of the napkin, too, shooting it through a straw right at Nat...and on her cheek, dead center. I looked back down at the menu not wanting to see Nat kick poor Clint's ass. After a minute or so, I looked back up to see Clint's face covered in spit balls. The group roared with laughter, getting annoyed looks from the other diners but of course we didn't really care.

I leaned over to Bucky, "Can you say my order for me. I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I whispered. He nodded before I walked over to the bathrooms which surprisingly enough were not as disgusting as the McDonalds in Europe.