Ouran

"It's pink." I growl out, looking up at this damn school. Who in the hell chooses pink for a rich academy? Why not like a purple, or blue. 

"Onee-Chan, calm down.." Kotetsu murmurs, placing a hand on my shoulder. 

"Remember, it's Onii-Chan when at school. And i'm not a Saito, but Sato." I tell him as we walk up to this monstrosity of a school. My parents didn't want people to know I existed, so when they registered Kotetsu, they talked with the Chairman. I'm now supposedly a male with the last name Sato. 

"Hai hai, gomen Onii-Chan~" Kotetsu corrects himself, making me smile slightly. Although that smile soon disappeared once we step foot inside the building.

"Even.. the halls... are pink." 

"Oookay lets get you to class before you smash a statue or something." My brother says, grabbing my shoulders and pushing me to class. "Can you tell me again why you didn't wear the uniform?"

"Because then i'd be listening to my parents. I don't need that." I say simply, letting him push me. I was currently wearing ripped black skinny jeans with a black spiked belt that hung loose on the side, black combat boots, and a wine red muscle shirt with a black zip up sweatshirt over it. My chest was bound, and with my martial arts training, I'll admit I do have some muscle, so I look like a pretty hot guy~

"Ah, found class~" Kotetsu hums and pushes me in, making me stumble slightly. Turns out we're late. Heh, whoops. "Gomenasai Sensei, we got lost in the halls!" My brother says, bowing while I just stood in the back. We were late because I didn't wanna come.

"You'll be excused for today, since you are new. Would you like to introduce yourselves?" Sensei says, and he and I walk to the front of the class.

"Hello, i'm Kotetsu Saito, it's nice to meet all of you. This is my si- friend-"

"Ryuko." I interrupt, looking at the class. The girls had their eyes locked on me and Tetsu, while the guys looked intimidated.

"Do any of you have questions for these two young men?" Sensei asks, and hands instantly rise.

"How tall are you?" "Are you single?" "Why aren't you wearing the uniform?"

I roll my eyes, sending a glare to the class, and they all shut up. "For your information, i'm 4 foot 8, yes i'm single. And I refuse to wear the school uniform." I say simply, and some of the girls gush at me while others ask my brother questions. Deciding that I've answered enough, I walk down the rows and find a seat in the back, behind some redheaded guy. Kotetsu ends up sitting next to me.

"Let this be over quickly." I mumble, putting my hands behind my head and laying back in the chair, my feet up on the desk.

~*~*~*~

"Onii-Chan, wanna go get lunch~?" Tetsu asks me as we walk out of class.

"Nah i'm good." I respond, holding up a bag which was packed full of candy, cookies, pocky, and brownies.

"That isn't healthy." My brother pouts and then I hold up a toothbrush.

"Don't worry~ And i'll share too. C'mon." I say, grabbing his hand and walking the opposite way of the cafeteria. I'm thinking of recording something, what do you think?"

"Hmm depends what song. I think you should practice singing in lower octaves. You have to pull off the male role after all." Kotetsu says, making me grin cheekily. Going up a flight of stairs, we come across a Music Room.

"This'll do. If it's being used we'll kick whoever it is, out." I say and walk in. Silence. Humming happily I set my bag of sweets down and look around. There's a lot of tables and sofas. I see a piano in the corner, and a laptop.