Together by Blackmail

"Awe it's cute how they sleep together~" "Do we really want to wake them up?" "Of course, we're all going into town, as a family! Mommy dearest wake them up." "We should let them sleep, after all Ryuko had a long day yesterday." "We never figured out her weakness." "I know it~!" "Huni-Senpai, tell us!"

I groan, hugging Kotetsu tighter, curling against him. What the hell were all of them doing in our room? Can they not see i'm sleeping!?  After more bickering, I slowly sit up, a dark aura around me. 

"What. The fuck. Do you idiots. Want." I speak slowly, my voice hoarse from sleep. 

"W-we're going shopping~!" Tamaki declares warily, seeing my upset mood.

"Go without us." I mumble, falling back and hugging my brother again, I know he's awake, but i'm pretty sure he'd rather sleep too. My skin still felt fiery from last night with Huni. I glare at Kotetsu's chest.

"But then we wouldn't be a family!" Tamaki whines, and then the twins speak.

"Mori-Senpai, Huni-Senpai, get them out of bed!" 

I feel a strong but small hand wrap around my ankle and yank me out of bed, and Kotetsu soon follows suit. Sitting up, I grab Huni's wrist and twist his arm behind his back, pushing him forcefully so he flies across the room. "If you all don't leave in 5 seconds you'll all be seeing an early gr-"

"Alright! We'll be ready in 15 minutes, all of you just get out." Kotetsu interrupts me, and I scowl. He always interrupts my threats.

"Great! See you outside~" The twins sing, skipping out of the room, hand in hand. Once the doors close, I glare at Kotetsu who just laughs, getting to his feet and then helping me up. 

"I need a smoke." I mumble. "I ran out of candy.." Walking to my bag, Kotetsu reaches it before me, holding the carton above his head so I can't reach it.

"We're going shopping, you can buy some sweets then, just hold off a little bit, okay?" He pleads, and I give in, but he keeps the cigarettes with him. Grabbing some clothes from my bag, I take a shower and then get dressed. 

I put on some ripped red skinny jeans, with my black belt hanging off the side, combat boots, a red tank top with a black leather sleeveless jacket. I wrap my chest to look like a guy. I grab my wallet and walk out of the bedroom, heading for the sitting room as Kotetsu gets ready himself.

"You look good Ryuko." The twins give me a thumbs up, but I just nod in response. I'm still in a fowl mood.

"So~" Hikaru says, slinking up to my side.

"You sleep with Kotetsu quite soundly, huh?" Kaoru asks, coming up on my other side. 

"Why are you two still sleeping together?" 

"Because, it's a sibling thing. I'm positive you two gay idiots do it too, am I right?" I question, and they look at me with shocked faces. I just smirk.

"How come you wanted to share a room with Kotetsu though Ryuko? Didn't you want your own room?" Haruhi asks, looking at me curiously.

"I know why~" Huni giggles and I send him a glare. "It has to deal with her fear." 

"Ready~! Let's go, shall we?" Kotetsu says, coming into the room and pushing us all to the door. He probably sensed I was about to stab a bish. 

~*~*~*~*~*~

3rd POV

"Remember to stay in one group so none of us get lost- Hey!" Tamaki attempts to hold his 'family' together but..