Double Cavities

"There, nice and clean." I whisper to myself, placing Usa-Chan on a table in the Music Room. 

"Hey Haruhi, Ryuko~" The twins sing and I look over while Haruhi does the same. "Wanna play dress up~?"

"Depends what the payment is and what i'm dressing up in." I say, walking over to them. "What do you have to offer?"

"Uh... we'll buy you a cake," "If you wear this bunny cosplay?" Hikaru and Kaoru ask, holding up a bunny outfit. A skimpy one at that.

"No, no way." Haruhi immediately says, but I stare at the outfit.

"3 triple layered cakes, one ice cream, one strawberry, and one chocolate." 

"What kind of ice cream?" Kaoru asks and I smile. He wants details. Good boy.

"Napoleon layered cake with oreos on top, and frosting."

"Deal~!" The twins sing, handing me the outfit. "Oh Haruhi~!"

If I get three cakes from this, a little while won't hurt. I change into the outfit, which was a sleeveless red leotard, black fishnet tights, black stilettos, and matching black bunny ears and tail. Hm.. I could be a waitress~ 

Laughing to myself, I walk back out of the changing room to see the twins and Tamaki arguing.

"We cosplay all the time, so what!?" Tamaki yells, running around.

"We wanted to put her in a bunny costume," "Like Ryuko!" They smirk, and look over at me. All three of their jaws drop, and, deciding to fool around, I do a girly giggle, acting shy.

"Does it look okay?" I ask quietly, and Tamaki starts to freak out about my virginity. Since when has playing dress up dealt with having sex?! While he's freaking out and the twins are just gawking at me. I take Haruhi away from the gingers and pat her head.

"I can't believe you did it." Haruhi chuckles and I smile.

"Free cake~"

"Ryuko!" I look over to see Kotetsu gaping at me. He just walked into the club. "What on earth are you wearing?!"

"Bunny cosplay~!" I laugh, doing a tiny hop. "Mm I need something sweet.." I trail off and Tetsu runs up to me, shoving a chocolate in my mouth and then hugging me. 

"Why would you wear that in front of a bunch of guys?!"

"Ey, Haruhi's here too."

"I don't mind that you're fooling around since we don't have guests," Kyoya speaks up, typing on a laptop. "But do keep it down, as Huni-Senpai is sleeping."

"What're we gonna do about Usa-Chan!?" Tamaki whisper shouts, and I look over, finally realizing Usa-Chan was covered in tea.

I glare, looking to the idiotic trio. "Who in the hell spilled tea on Usa-Chan?!" Squeaking in fear, the three go and hide behind a couch.

"We might as well wake him up and apologize." Haruhi says, going over to Huni.

"No don't! Haruhi come back over where it's safe." Tamaki says, dragging Haruhi back. I drown them out as I look at Usa-Chan. I just had him washed and everything. Damn king bastard. Kotetsu was scolding me for putting the outfit on, but I was ignoring him too.

"How much did they offer you?" He finally asks, and I hold up three fingers while picking the dripping Usa-Chan up with my other hand.

"I'll get you 5 cakes if you go and change-"

"He's awake!" Tamaki shouts, and I look over to see Huni sitting up in bed. "Quick, we must use a substitute!" Next thing I know, i'm pushed onto the bed, falling onto Huni's lap. I hear him take a sharp intake of breath, and see him open his eyes.