Love Songs

Eleven o'clock rolls around quickly. Kotetsu left early, saying that he was hanging out with Hikaru and Kaoru today. And with it being Saturday, i'll have to record music. Father is going to leave a file in the studio which has a list of songs that need to be recorded. My parents don't care who sings them, as long as they're on the CD and sound good.

Seeing how it's 10:45, I decide to finally get dressed. Pulling on some jean shorts and a red tank top that had my back exposed, I put on red converse and some makeup before grabbing my wallet and going downstairs.

"You're not leaving the house wearing that, are you?" My mother's voice rings in my ears as I grab the doorknob.

"No mother, i'm just gonna prance around in this outfit all day inside. Yes I'm going out." 

"That is no way to speak to your mother." She huffs, walking off and muttering. "If only Kotetsu had been born first." 

I just roll my eyes and walk out of the house, or rather, my mansion. Huni was already in front and I didn't see Mori. Interesting...

"Where's your bodyguard?" I ask as we begin to walk.

"Takashi? He went to Haru-Chan's place with everyone else. I told him to go." Huni giggles. "You look nice by the way~" 

"Yea sure. I just want cake, and then I have stuff to do." I tell him, turning down on main street. I'll admit, Huni was dressed nicely too. He wore a white t-shirt lined with red, a blue sweatshirt and some dark denim jeans, though he still carried Usa-Chan with him.

"What kind of stuff~?" He asks, grabbing my hand and pulling me into a bakery.

"I have to record music. Edit the songs, put it on a CD, give it to my father who'll probably sell them." I wave it off. "It's what I typically do on Saturdays."

"Can I go with you to record them? I want to hear Ryu-Chan sing again~" Huni gives me this adorable smile, and I falter, quickly covering it with a glare.

"Why should I let you."

"I'm sure you don't want your parents finding out you smoke." Huni gives me a cheeky grin as I scowl. He's a master at blackmailing I swear.

"I'll have a strawberry cheesecake and a red velvet cake please." I tell the baker behind the counter, and Huni giggles in the background.

"Will you be able to eat two whole cakes, Ryu-Chan?"

"Of course, order your own, cake bastard." I tell him, taking the cakes and then going to a table as he orders his own and pays for ours. Huni sits across from me after getting his, which was a three layered strawberry cake. 

"Y'know i'm surprised Ryu-Chan, I thought you weren't going to go with me." Huni giggles, beginning to eat. I start on the red velvet cake first.

"Free cake. It can make me go many places." I state simply, letting the sweet melt in my mouth.

"Aren't sweets better than cigarettes?" 

"At first they were. I mean yeah, i'll still take sweets over them, but if i've ran out or there's nothing around i'll light one." 

I see Huni frown, but I just shrug. "When did you start?"

"A few years ago. At first it was just to piss my parents off, but now i'm kinda addicted." 

"Have you ever thought of stopping?" He asks, half of his cake already gone.

"Mm... no. What's with all the questions suddenly?" I huff slightly, finishing off my velvet cake and pulling my strawberry cheesecake one towards me.