Rebel

"1 and 2 and backbend, and spin in, spin out." I talk quietly as Kotetsu and I dance in our music studio. Mother may have picked the dress for this party, but I'm choosing the music I get to dance to.

She told us that she wanted to 'present' her children, as there are going to be many important families at the party. Tetsu and I have been practicing a lot this past week, and the party is tomorrow night. Also, come to find out, that party that the Cake Batard asked me to go to, was my own party. -_-* Baka. Apparently all of the hosts' families have been invited (besides Haruhi, since she's a commoner, but I think Tamaki's going to bring her).

"Okay, if you're wearing heels with the dress, how is it going to affect us once you take them off?" Tetsu asks as we finish.

"Oo that's right.. mom's making me wear like 5 inch heels, so that dress will definitely be dragging on the ground." I think for a moment before shrugging. "I'll figure it out. I'm agile~" 

We laugh and practice again. "You do realize people might think we're.. a thing. Right?" Kotetsu questions, and I nod. 

"Just don't kiss me." I snicker as he laughs.

"Wouldn't dream of it, Onee-Chan."

I gasp, 'offended'. I pout childishly, "Y-you mean you don't think i'm kissable?"

"Nice try Koko~" Tetsu chuckles, using my nickname from when we were little kids. "I'm happy that you're dressed as a guy at school, or all of the guys would come running for you. I wouldn't dream of kissing you because, A : you're my sister, and B : I don't swing that way."

I gasp again, acting shocked. Though I knew this fact too. "Hmmmm I wonder who my baby brother is crushing on.." I talk to myself, my hand placed under my chin. "Could it be..."

"Hikaru and Kaoru." We say together, and I squeal, hugging him around the neck and he spins us around.

"I KNEW IT!" I laugh as he sets me down. I open the studio doors and call for a maid. "Bring us some brownies or something, Tetsu and I must celebrate." And a few minutes later, Kotetsu and I are sitting on the ground, eating brownies and talking about the twins. I never imagined myself talking happily about those two devils. But hey, whaddaya know.

"So when did all of this start?" I question, "And do they know?"

"When you and Huni-Senpai got together, I started hanging out with them more since he was always dragging you off." Kotetsu explains, "We've gotten really close lately.. and with them and their 'twincest' you'd think they have some gayness in there somewhere. I'm just hoping." Tetsu holds up two crossed fingers, and I give him a thumbs up.

"I support you lil' bro~ Just know if they hurt you, they will be dead." I smile sweetly as Tetsu gives me a creeped out look. 

"Lets keep practicing."

"Mistress, two young men are here to see you." A butler came into the studio.

"Send them in Vince~" I smile to him, but then instantly glare as the gingers walk in. I said i'd support Kotetsu, but that doesn't mean I actually like these two.

"Your dress is done. Our mom did everything your mom requested." They say together, holding out the dress that's covered in a bag. "We have your shoes too."

I narrow my eyes at seeing baby pink heels. Slowly, I take the dress and peek in the bag. I drop the dress, backing up and hissing at it. "Why in the hell is it pink!?" I shout, and the twins back up slightly.

"It's what I thought would look nice on you." Mom walks past the studio, stopping to look in at us. "At the party you better act like a lady, or there'll be consequences." She warns me, and I just roll my eyes, sticking my tongue out at her as she walks away.