Sleepover

I look up at the Haninozuka residence. And groan. 

20 triple layered cakes. I keep telling myself as I nod to my driver that he's allowed to leave. Hiking my bag up on my shoulder, I walk up to the door, and knock. A moment later, the big oak door was thrown open and there's my blackmailed boyfriend. Cheers.

"Ryu-Chan~!" He hugs me, pulling me inside. 

"Where're your folks?" I ask, glancing around. 

"They're on a business trip. And my little brother Chika will be leaving any minute to go to Satoshi's house for a sleepover~"

"Ah so we'll be alone the entire night." I say blankly, and he nods, giggling. "Cake?"

"You want it now? I can show you where they are~" He grabs my hand and leads me down the hall, taking my bag from me.

"I'm not sharing any of them. Just FYI." I tell him as he brings me into a glorious dining hall lit by the candlelight chandelier. But, there on the table, sat my... 15 triple layered cakes? "Oi-"

"5 are ice cream, which are in the freezer in the kitchen. And don't worry, I have my own~" He smiles, gesturing to the other end of the table where there's more. I hum in satisfaction and head for a chocolate cherry cake, but Huni grabs my hand. 

"Before you eat, you have to wear the bunny costume! Remember, it was part of the deal~?" I huff, throwing him over my shoulder as I grab my bag and dig for the costume. He giggles, pulling himself up from the floor and directing me to a changing room. We passed a replica of Huni, but taller and wearing glasses.

"Chika~!" Huni shouts, hugging Usa-Chan. "Are you on your way to Satoshi's?"

"For the last time, brother, I told you not to call me Chika. It's Yasuchika." He glares at Huni, and I raise an eyebrow.

"You two look alike." I comment, and Yasuchika scowls at me.

"You must be Ryuko. Mitsukuni never shuts up about you when he's at home." Chika huffs, walking past us with his own duffel bag. "This place better be in one piece when I return." And with that, he leaves. Hm. Nice brother I guess?

"You talk about me?" I ask, turning to Huni.

"Why wouldn't I? You're my girlfriend after all~" He taps my nose and then gently pushes me into the changing room. 

Groaning, I strip down and put on the stupid costume. I mean yes, I look good, and it's for 20 cakes. Okay yea fine, i'll wear it. Adjusting the bunny ears and tail, I walk back out and head back to the dining hall, wanting a cake.

Huni giggles, following. "You're so cute Ryu-Chan~"

"Only cute?" I ask, sitting down. "Come have a cake with me."

"I feel like this is gonna turn into a competition." He says, grabbing one of his own cakes and handing me a fork.

"Mm I don't know. Is it?" I question, plucking a cherry off the top and popping it in my mouth. "I don't want to seem like a slob for eating a cake too fast. Oi, stop staring." I glare at him sternly as his eyes travel south.

"Well you did eat 3 cakes in under a half hour on our last date. And you weren't messy at all." 

"Years of practice for them." I mutter, pulling the stem out of my mouth, having tied it in a knot with my tongue.

"Them? Oh, your parents?" I nod simply, and we both begin to eat. Out of habit, I could finish the cake in a few minutes, but, being polite, I expanded the time to about ten.