Rain

"The beach the beach! We're going to the beach~!" The twins and Kotetsu sing as they skip out of their mansion, arm in arm. Tamaki was yelling at them, while Kyoya was writing in his little black book. Mori was carrying Huni with Haruhi walking next to them, and I was trailing behind everyone, eating sweets. I refused to talk to Huni after the whole cookie incident. The most i've done is flip him over my shoulder when he gets too close. It's early Friday morning, and apparently we don't have school.

I step into the limo and sit in the corner, Kotetsu on my right. I put in my music, drowning everyone else out.

3rd POV

"So where're we goin Tono?" Hikaru and Kaoru ask, tilting their heads in unison.

"Okinawa I believe, right Kyoya?" Tamaki says, looking to his fellow 2nd year, who nods in confirmation.

"We're borrowing Nekozawa's beach house for the weekend." Kyoya says, writing in his notebook.

"N-n-n-nekozawa's?! Mommy why didn't you tell me of this!" Tamaki freaks out, terrified of the cloaked upperclassman.

"Since Haruhi doesn't have a passport we couldn't travel very far. Nekozawa was glad to let us borrow it for a couple days."

"Hey it's not my fault i'm not rich!" Haruhi shouts, frustrated.

"Tama-Chan it'll be okay! Neko-Chan can't go in the sunlight, so he'll be inside all day!" Huni giggles, hugging Usa-Chan.

"Think about it boss, you'll get to see Ryuko and Haruhi in swimsuits again~" The twins chime in which makes the Host King blush and then yell at the twins.

"Highly unlikely." Kyoya says, a smirk on his face.

"Why would you say that Kyoya?" Kotetsu asks, playing with his sister's hair. He just smirks more, not saying anything.

~*~*~*~*~

Ryu's POV

"This place is huge..." Kotetsu murmurs as we walk into the beach house. 

"But pretty~! Right Ryu-Chan~?" Huni asks as he skips past. I just grunt in response. The chauffeurs were bringing in our bags and bringing them to our rooms. 

"Kyoka."

"Kyoya," He corrects me.

"Kyoka."

"What." 

"What's the catch?" I ask as everyone explores the beach house.

"Whatever do you mean Ryuko?" He asks, looking down at me.

"We didn't just come here to hang out. I know it." I say simply, pulling out a lollipop and taking the wrapper off, sucking on the cherry flavored candy.

I see a smirk reach Kyoka's lips, but he doesn't respond. Once everyone gathers back in the living room, he speaks. "Alright everyone, get changed, we're heading to the beach." Everyone cheers and runs off again, but Kyoka grabs Haruhi's shoulder. "Wear guy clothes, Haruhi."

Ah I knew it. Smirking, I walk off to my room, which i'm sharing with Kotetsu. Opening the door, I see my brother in yellow black ombre swim trunks with a towel draped over his shoulders. He smiles to me and ruffles my hair as he walks past. Smiling briefly, I close the door and go over to my bag, pulling out a black muscle shirt and swim trunks. They started out as black that ombre into a grey, and then white. I wrap my chest and change, then grab a towel for myself and something else, before walking out of the room and heading for the beach.

My assumptions were correct, because a bunch of girls from school were in swimsuits, giggling and hoarding the hosts on the beach. Sighing, I run a hand through my orange hair and walk down onto the sandy paradise. As I pass Kyoya, he smirks to me, and I do the same. He was timing girls who were with Tamaki, Hikaru and Kaoru were playing volleyball, Mori and HUni were doing yoga, Haruhi was laying on the sand, and my brother? Being yandere. I chuckle and walk along the edge of the beach after placing my towel down. All too soon, some girls come up to me and ask if I would like to swim.