Special (Sanvers)

Maggie looked at Alex and sighed. She knew that Alex would be better off with someone else. Maggie had kept secrets from her already and she knew that it was only a matter of time before she cheated on Alex with someone. After all, once a cheater, always a cheater and while it had been an accident, Maggie had cheated on girls before and kind of enjoyed it.

"Maggie, what do you think?" Alex asked and Maggie panicked slightly, she hadn't the slightest idea what Alex was talking about previously. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm just thinking about some stuff that I'd rather not." Maggie said and Alex moved a bit closer to her girlfriend and smiled. "I'm very sorry, but what were you talking about earlier?"

"I was literally going on about how amazing you are Maggie. Seriously, you only get that look when you think you've done something wrong." Alex said and Maggie shook her head, blushing furiously. "I love you and I don't care what you think you did, but know that you're the most special person in my life right now."

"I do not deserve you." Maggie said leaning in to kiss Alex and she shook her head.

"Bullshit, I don't deserve you." Alex said and they stopped when they heard fake childish gagging.