Lena Request

You walked into your boss's office to the familiar sound of sniffling. You knew exactly how to handle the situation. When Lex had gone berserk, you'd been the first person at her side. It was those moments of watching her rebuild herself and take over his company that really made you fall in love. Of course the fact she was hot and had the most amazing personality in your opinion helped seal the deal. 

"Lena, are you okay?" You asked and Lena looked up from her desk. "You wanna tell me what's wrong?" 

"Not really." She said and you nodded, taking a spot on the floor beside her chair. "You don't have to sit down there." 

"As your best friend, I believe that I do have to be here." You said and she chuckled. "I can't believe we made it this far." 

"I can't believe I got so lucky to get you as a friend." Lena said, wiping her eyes. She glanced down at you on the floor and took a picture on her phone before opening Instagram. 

"Are you seriously?" You asked and she set her phone down for a second. 

"Yes." She said and you stood up. 

"Why don't we talk first?" You suggested and she nodded, moving to the couch as you stood up. "So, when will you tell me what's going on?" 

"I don't feel like talking with you about this." She said and you nodded, respecting her choice. "I don't think I tell you how important you to me." 

"I don't think I do it enough either." You said and she gave you a look. "You saved my goddamn life when we first met, you support me through college while you're away at MIT, and then when I'm out of college with my stupid ass degree, you hire me no questions asked." 

"Well, you're important to me." She said and you smiled, nuzzling into her shoulder. "Also, you're a computer genius." 

"Lena, I essentially have degrees in video game making." You said and she shrugged. "The only reason I'm here is because I'm your friend." 

"You've got amazing skills and you make great company." She said and you shrugged. "I mean, I'd marry you if not for your boyfriend." 

"Ex boyfriend." You said and she frowned. 

"What happened?" 

"He didn't like the idea of me being in love with my best friend instead of him." You said and Lena glanced at you for a second, watching the color drain from your face. "Um, shit, this is not how you were supposed to find out." 

"Well, I'm glad you told me." Lena said kissing you softly. "I'm in love with you too." 

"Thank god your mother already loves me." You said jokingly and she rolled her eyes before thinking on it. 

"I do find it a bit odd that she likes me more than you." Lena said and you shrugged. "You are a more likable person I suppose." 

"I mean, how do you hate this face?" You asked and Lena kissed you softly, chuckling as she did. 

"It's impossible." Lena said and you stood up. "I suppose you have to get that project in to me." 

"It's on this hard drive." You said and Lena smiled. "I really think L-Corp should get into video games." 

"I'll think about it." Lena said and you smiled.