Your First Fight

Alex:

You sighed to yourself as she cleaned the blood off of your face. You had gotten in a fight and while you were smart enough to not tell Alex she was being rough, there was quite a bit of pain. You lifted her hand off your face and she bat yours away and took out a needle and some string.

"No, you are not giving me stitches." You said and she nodded. "No, you're obviously upset and my  face is not going to pay any more prices than it has to."

"Maybe you should stop moving around so much and I don't know, not get in bar fights." Alex said and you flinched slightly. "Now sit still and let me give you the stitches that you obviously need."

"Alex, seriously you need to calm down. It's not that bad of a cut." You said and she slammed her fist on the table. You opened your mouth and she turned around, flinging everything that was in her hands out and punching a wall, breaking her hand and cracking your wall. "Not to be an asshole, but you lost my security deposit and I'm already close to being kicked out."

"Fuck you." Alex said and you flinched. "I could have gotten back with Maggie, but I gave you a chance and honestly, I don't see the point anymore."

"Okay, that was fair, mean and hurtful, but fair." You said and she rolled her eyes and stormed off. "Alex baby, come back!"

"No, fuck you." Alex said and you sulked back into your room, not bothering to close the door.

Kara:

"It's dangerous!" You yelled and Kara turned around and sighed. "I mean, you wouldn't let me go out there and do anything that you currently do, so what makes you any different?"

"I have superpowers and have done this for awhile, you on the other hand, are human and don't know how to do anything correctly!" Kara yelled becoming increasingly angry. You turned to walk away, but she grabbed your arm stopping you. "Y/n, I didn't mean it."

"Yes you did, despite the fact you were angry, you knew exactly where to hit me without laying a finger on me." You said before leaving, no intentions of coming back.

Maggie:

You sulked as you were walked through the police station, your hands cuffed and the knowledge that Maggie would be at her desk working. The cop pushing you through walking closer and closer to her desk. Luckily, she wasn't there, but you were sat down on a bench while he went to do something.

"Y/n, what are you doing here?" Maggie asked and you shrugged. "What'd you do this time?"

"Nothing, why do you always assume I did something?" You asked and she looked at you. "Okay, I might have shot someone, but they had it coming."

"You can't shoot people Y/n." Maggie said and you looked down. "Seriously, I thought you were staying out of cuffs."

"When someone calls you a genetic mistake and tries to beat you up, it is perfectly reasonable to try to scare them off. It was an accident and self defense, he's not dead anyway." You said and she glared at you, obviously not happy. "I'll do better next time."

"That's what you said the first time I arrested you." Maggie said and you looked down. "I don't think I can trust you, obviously dating someone like you was my first mistake."

"Someone like me?" You asked and she walked away, not looking angry, just done.

Lena:

You walked into her office and saw her kissing Jack. You dropped the bag of donuts in your hand and turned out the door, taking off in a dead sprint. You didn't talk to Lena for a fortnight and when you finally did, it was a bunch of yelling and crying.

Lucy:

"Be more careful." Lucy said and you huffed. "Seriously, you could die. You aren't properly trained and you're not a fighter."

"That's because I didn't want to be a soldier." You said shrugging off your jacket. You noticed a bit of blood on the sleeve and she looked at you, alarmed. Lois walked in, her eyes widening at the gash in your arm, causing Lucy to notice it.

"Y/n, I told you to be careful and this could be fatal." Lucy said and you put your jacket on and stood up, not wanting to be scolded. "I get that this was because you wanted a report, but still, you could have died and I love you too much to let that happen."

"I can protect myself." You said and she nodded. "If you don't mind, I'm going to find that witness."

"No you're not." Lucy said grabbing your arm. "You could get hurt and you need medical attention."

"Fuck that." You said walking back out into the danger, not caring about anything other than your story. Lucy chased after you and while you were distracted, a bullet hit you in the stomach. You collapsed immediately.