Distraction (Lena Luthor x Reader)

Imagine texting Lena and threatening to come distract her in person if she doesn't stop overworking herself. 

Lena 

Leeeennnnaaaa 

What? 

What are you doing? 

Working, I've got a lot to do. 

Whatcha working on? 

A powerpoint for a meeting I have in a couple of weeks, a couple of new products, and finding an opening position for you to take when you graduate. 

Babe, stop working, you're stressing me out by association  

Sorry, but I have a lot of work, I'm busy 

And shouldn't you be studying? 

 Probably, but that doesn't mean in any way that I will be. 

Seriously, you need to get your work done. Just like I do. 

No, you need to stop working because you are a goddamn ball of stress kid  

Don't call me kid, I'm older than you. 

I don't give a rat's ass about that Lena  

Get yourself to work 

Nah, I'm gonna distract you until you come to my dorm and visit me.  

Y/n, I'm busy 

No, you're a workaholic 

There is a difference  

I'm just going to ignore you 

No you are not 

LENA LUTHOR 

ANSWER ME 

I WILL GO TO YOUR FUCKING BUILDING AND DISTRACT YOU IN PERSON 

JESS WON'T CARE, SHE LOVES ME 

NOT TO MENTION OUR LAST CONVERSATION WAS LITERALLY ABOUT HOW YOU ARE OVERWORKING YOURSELF AND NEED TO TAKE A GODDAMN FUCKING CHILL PILL 

LENA, PLEASE ANSWER ME

whoops, my caps lock was on 

fine, i'm on my way 

You stormed up the stairs towards Lena's office and opened the door dramatically. Lena looked up at you, obviously not caring much about how dramatic you were, which really hurt your feelings. You sat down in the chair in front of her desk and set down a chocolate bar in front of her computer. She glanced at it and then you, not seeming to care for either one at the moment. 

"Is there a reason you blew up my phone?" Lena asked and you nodded. "I'd really like to hear it." 

"You've worked until my night classes ended every single day this week and you wake up around the same time I take my first nap of the day." You said and she nodded. "You are overworked and I am not having that shit babe, you need to take a break. I can't have you work yourself to death because I really fucking like you." 

"Okay, but this is serious and it needs to be done." Lena said and got up out of your chair. "Sorry if I seemed distant." 

"Nah, I'm used to it." You mumbled under your breath. You noticed something flash across her face and it broke your heart. The fact that you weren't denying it and neither was she, meant that the both of you knew it was true. "So, um, are we still on for tomorrow?" 

"Y-yeah." Lena said and you smiled at her. "Actually, you have no classes tonight, so why don't we go out to dinner?" 

"Don't you have stuff to finish?" You asked and Lena shrugged. She got on the back of your bicycle and the two of you rode to a cheap Chinese place near your dorm. You had fun and bonded, liking seeing the not working side of Lena a lot better than the working one. 

"Thank you for the distraction." Lena said, kissing you softly. 

"Thanks for putting up with the distraction." You said kissing her back a bit harder. It quickly turned into a competition, which Lena won when by the time you'd gotten to your bed.